once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Trun-N-Livin Interview

  1. #1

    Default Trun-N-Livin Interview



    We have an exclusive Interview with Tru-N-Livin on our Page!!
    So feel free to visit our Site on http://www.wu-famnatic.com

    peace




    Last edited by magicfingaz; 09-07-2006 at 03:44 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Nobody interested?? No Feedback?

  3. #3

    Default

    You don't know how much I loved reading this article....thx 4 tha link and ya site is real nice! Maybe you could paste the article in this thread?

    They reppin that pure Hip Hop that I love.

    I really want that tru-N-living gif for my sig, the one wit the eye blinking....if anybody knows how to hook that up - get at me please!!

  4. #4

    Default

    I was really excited when I saw this...I know these 2 guys from when I was growing up and few years ago I reconnected with them and heard they're music for the first time...even though it was earlier work, that shit blew me away...it was only 6 tracks but I was left totally satisfied (I had no idea at first that they were MCs of THAT caliber). Ronin and Sci...ya'll keep doin' your thing, you def. have a fan!!!!!
    As the world turns, I spread like germs
    Bless the globe with the pestilence, the hard-headed never learn
    It`s my testament to those burned
    Play my position in the game of life, standin firm
    on foreign land, jump the gun out the fryin pan, into the fire
    Transform into the Ghostrider, a six-pack
    and +A Streetcar Named Desire+, who got my back?
    In the line of fire holdin back, what?
    My peoples if you with me where the *bleep* you at?

    Shout out to O.C.F...STAND STRONG!!!

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon View Post
    You don't know how much I loved reading this article....thx 4 tha link and ya site is real nice! Maybe you could paste the article in this thread?

    They reppin that pure Hip Hop that I love.

    I really want that tru-N-living gif for my sig, the one wit the eye blinking....if anybody knows how to hook that up - get at me please!!
    Hehe now u have it without my help

  6. #6

    Default

    ^^^yep...I can't stop listening to that song. Also, "All I know" ft. Masta killa and Jabbar...ill shit.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magicfingaz View Post
    Hehe now u have it without my help
    ha...I figured it out fo maself....peace

  8. #8

    Default

    Made a joke and didn't chose Jay-Z as his top rapper, but chose 2 of his albums as his top favorites. WTF? *dork*

  9. #9
    GENERAL WISE
    Guest

    Default

    no idea wats going on.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~GENERAL_WISE~ View Post
    no idea wats going on.
    From the interview:
    Please name us your TOP 5 rappers and you TOP 5 albums of all time.

    Top 5 MCs ... now we have to think. Of course this is excluding Tru-N-Livin.

    1. Half-A-Mil (R.I.P.)
    2. Nas
    3. Kool G rap
    4. AZ
    5. Tragedy Khadafi, Black Thought, Common, Mos Def, Big Daddy Kane, etc. (Surprise! No Biggie, 2Pac or Jay-Z)

    Albums...
    1. Illmatic [Nas]
    2. The Purple Tape (if you dont know, ask around)
    3. Reasonable Doubt [Jay-Z]
    4. The Realness [Jay-Z]

    5. Too many to narrow it down


    I thought his choices for albums were odd after the Surprise! no Jay-Z statement.

  11. #11
    Fukkin Vet!!!! Lil' Ruger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New London CT Crystal Ave niggas
    Age
    24
    Posts
    7,571
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ......

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rubyspirit View Post
    From the interview:
    Please name us your TOP 5 rappers and you TOP 5 albums of all time.

    Top 5 MCs ... now we have to think. Of course this is excluding Tru-N-Livin.

    1. Half-A-Mil (R.I.P.)
    2. Nas
    3. Kool G rap
    4. AZ
    5. Tragedy Khadafi, Black Thought, Common, Mos Def, Big Daddy Kane, etc. (Surprise! No Biggie, 2Pac or Jay-Z)

    Albums...
    1. Illmatic [Nas]
    2. The Purple Tape (if you dont know, ask around)
    3. Reasonable Doubt [Jay-Z]
    4. The Realness [Jay-Z]
    5. Too many to narrow it down

    I thought his choices for albums were odd after the Surprise! no Jay-Z statement.
    That's all you got from that interview?? "Oh, that niggas a dork cuz he didn't list Jay - Z as his top five"?? Who tha fuck cares?

    That's one reason why hip hop is so fucked up like it is today - groupie broads like you wit no fuckin loyalty to that pure uncut...you just saying stupid shit.

    You tryna tell me what to think, you need to be thinking bout' mo then that nigga's top 5...what else did he talk about? Did You keep yo mind open to that? No, cus youz a groupie...like I thought from tha start.

  13. #13
    Fukkin Vet!!!! Lil' Ruger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New London CT Crystal Ave niggas
    Age
    24
    Posts
    7,571
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    lol

  14. #14
    Commando Ultra WU-KILLAH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Flint, MI
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,373
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Interesting interview, his "beliefs" (what he dares calling "the Truth") are IMO foolish but these dudes got something to say, Im gonna check this out.
    F.L.I.N.T.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WU-KILLAH View Post
    Interesting interview, his "beliefs" (what he dares calling "the Truth") are IMO foolish but these dudes got something to say, Im gonna check this out.
    What you mean "dares"? It's his truth. Just cus you don't agree..that don't make it any less true.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •