once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 122

Thread: Let's talk about sex

  1. #61
    No Father to my stench
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,021
    Rep Power
    0

    Default ffffffff

    Quote Originally Posted by ALPHATEK View Post
    ^ That's either soul controller or someone trying to act like soul controller.

    All that's missing from that post is him saying he enjoys the taste of his own multiple jizz-juice!

    SAVOR THE FLAVOR!!
    lookie here POT-NAH.....eye been away from
    KTL for many moons now....eye do recall the
    name soul-controller but honestly eye don't
    remember who or what he/her represents.....
    no disrespect to soul controller....eye just
    been away for a while.....so your wrong
    about that.....

    furthermore eye have never tasted my lingham nectar...
    Hoe-Nique said it tasted like sweet spring water.....
    om a raw vegan yaoming?????

    but if a woman is a internally clean vegan eye will
    drink gallons of that yoni nectar....word is bond

  2. #62
    No Father to my stench
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,021
    Rep Power
    0

    Default fffff

    "i say that women motivate men to do everything - she's that fire under his balls that keeps him moving "

    profound truth from S.Winters....
    word is fuckin bond....om dat type of dude who can live
    off the land like John Rambo....eye really don't ever need
    to get a job.....plus om the neighboorhood revolutionary
    so everybody is gonna hold me down.....eye could do
    this shit forever.....be un-employed making the minimal
    amount of money to get 12 jewels......om an expert
    at that shit....

    eye swear the only reason eye have a desire to get
    big old wad's of cash is cuz of females.....and plus
    eye been in this body 34 rotations of the of
    the sun and eye have a crazy strong desire to
    make sum babies....

    like whats going on in mah mind right now.....
    the only reason om looking for a job right now
    is cuz eye wanna buy stuff for the most
    wonderfullest woman eye ever met in mah life.....

    om strange like that....

    "i say that women keep us alive on this earth - they keep us grounded - we really wouldn't care much about anything, not even wiping our ass if women were not around -"

    LOL.....eye get your point....but pussy or no pussy
    om keeping mah asshole immaculately clean.....

  3. #63
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post

    LOL.....eye get your point....but pussy or no pussy
    om keeping mah asshole immaculately clean.....

    lmao

  4. #64
    Non Ignorant Math Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,884
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
    ummmmm....eye am a man and eye can have multiple orgasms....
    don't know why females think men can't have multiple O's

    eye guess they just dealing with lames in the sack...lol

    whats the secret for a man to have multiple O's

    step one...stop being a cum slinger.....yeah learn
    how to hold your cum....its not brain surgery....
    its the same muscles that you use to hold you
    poo poo and pee pee with.....

    thats pretty much it....a raw vegan diet would help

    learn to hold your cum so you can absorb her lovely
    yoni nectar....

    eye had an opportunity to have sex with a super vegan
    in 2010-2011 and sexing her raw and holding mah cum and
    absorbing her yoni nectar her stuff was
    sooooooo potent owl tell you what...

    yes...super vegan yoni nectar is unbelievably potent.....

    eye wouldn't believe how potent it was unless eye actually
    experienced it mah shelf...WOWSERS!!!!!.and her stuff tasted like
    sweet water....most bitches yoni nectar tastes salty
    and vinegary....

    when eye say super vegan eye mean a female who
    eats a whole lot of greens, fruits.....

    eye digress......basically eye can sustain an orgasm all day
    if eye wish.....when eye be sexing a female and holding
    mah cum eye be going into these higher dimensions....
    eye go into this world where its all colorfull....neon colors...
    its almost like eye enter an impressionistic painting or sum shit....

    but yes...janet jackson was correct when she said..
    "girls we have it easy, boys you have to please me"

    woman do have the biological luxary to externally cum all they want
    and have multiple orgasms and also not get health problems
    by cumming too much.....


    this is why male homosexuality is particularily dangerous
    for health....

    anyways...in closing....eye am not a male hoe...eye have only
    had 6 sexual partners in mah entire 34 year stay in this body....

    PEACE
    hahahahahahahahahahaha holy fucking shit


    NON-IGS

  5. #65
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,950
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
    eye have a crazy strong desire to
    make sum babies....
























    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  6. #66
    Wu Tang Clam Ol' Dirty Trixˣ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    G-Spot, PuNarnia
    Posts
    8,043
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon View Post
    Ok...all you immature haterz can stay the fuck out.

    I wanna talk about what makes a woman have multiple orgasms......and why a man is limited in his sexual fullfillment. Is it purley biological, or do men have some kind of mental block that pevents them from experiencing this?

    What is a Multiple Orgasm?
    Multiple orgasms are a series of sequential orgasmic experiences that occur in quick succession. And when it comes to multiples, women have the biological upper hand over men. This is because unlike men, women don't experience a refractory period (the period of time after men ejaculate when they can't be aroused). So women can and do respond immediately after orgasm to more (or hopefully continuous) clitoral, vaginal, and G-spot (that small, raised bump of urethral tissue just inside your vagina along its front wall) stimulation.

    Haha...women are bossy!


    Fo real, it must serve some kinda "higher purpose". Why can women have this and men can't?

    i believe it does serve a higher purpose.

    when a woman orgasms her cervix contracts several times each orgasm depending on how intense the orgasm is. these contractions would help a man's sperm move past her cervix and into her womb, so if she was looking to get pregnant she'd have a better chance if she had an orgasm.

    if she's having multiple orgasms i bet the chances are even higher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

    Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

    Decipher, son.


    Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

  7. #67
    Wu Tang Clam Ol' Dirty Trixˣ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    G-Spot, PuNarnia
    Posts
    8,043
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    if your little swimmers aren't exactly agile and you're wanting to start a fam of your own you best make your women cum at least once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

    Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

    Decipher, son.


    Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

  8. #68
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    I wish i could have sex often but i've been single for a long time and that's because a lot of women are fucked up especially black women. Black women are the worst and it's sad because i like a lot of black women but their attitudes are horrible. Black men and black women need to stop having sex if they aren't gonna be together because it's sad that a lot of black women are having babies outta wedlock. Black kids need fathers and it's sad that a lot of them don't have a black man in their life because black women can't raise kids by themselves. Men need to understand that sex isn't love. A lot of people are having sex and they aren't in love. They're just doing it just so they can feel good. Black men, please wear condoms when having sex because you don't wanna get a disease and if you get a woman pregnant, take care of your kids. If you don't wanna be with the woman of your kids, you can still be in your kid's life.

  9. #69
    Veteran Member TheFunkyDrummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AMSTERDAMN!
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    This is a faggot thread. Why the fuck would you talk with other men about sex??

  10. #70
    Non Ignorant Math Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,884
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    u can always talk to trix about ur man problems


    NON-IGS

  11. #71
    Rum Ham ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,078
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    I've been thinking about this for the last few weeks.

    society has ruined it for men and women. A minority of women back in the day decided that women should be equal in society. a few bad eggs ruined it for everyone, men AND women. because its not the natural order of human life. women fight to be equal even now. they try to have careers and self esteem equal to ours but most women still end up raising a family as their main job.

    and honestly women are not equal! a few feminists and lesbians decided a couple decades ago that because we're in civilised society they can try and artificially bring themself up to a mans level, by having equal pay and voting and all this stuff.

    so women walk around today with an attitude, a sense of entitlement that they shouldn't have and they don't know what to do with. they're too confused and emotional to deal with life! they think they're worth something more than pussy. last week i was talking to a girl for about 10 minutes nodding along to her bullshit. and then after i got the pussy she didn't want to leave in the morning. she didn't understand that thats the only thing she can offer me at this point. any women that i would be in a serious relationship with needs to be taught from the jump that she really doesn't know shit about life. that basically should be the criteria for a serious relationship with a woman, her teachableness haha. like can you strip away all the dumb bullshit society has put in her head? she wants to be more than just pussy, and shes not.

    and this is not a diss to women, i love women and all their unpredictable horseshit. its just that society has enforced this 'equal' thing in the last 100 years or whatever, which is a tiny period of time in human history compared to hundreds of thousands of years of human history and natural instinct.

    its kind of a nasty signifier of the future in more broad terms. society is unnatural and you can bet that stuff like this is a precursor to all types of dystopic weirdness in the future.

  12. #72

    Default

    ^^^here's a post that won't get you laid.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  13. #73
    Rum Ham ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,078
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    hahahahaha!

    the funny thing is i explained this to the girl i was with last week before i fucked her. she didn't have anything to say, because theres no argument against it.

    what have women done for society? name some great women inventors, some great women businessmen, great women philosophers, scientists, comedians etc THERE AREN'T ANY! rofl

  14. #74
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    lol @ great women business men

  15. #75
    Rum Ham ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,078
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    hahahahahahahahahah! businesswomen is not even a word!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •