Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what up with cap?

mindclouder

Default what up with cap?

last i heard, cap was driving a taxi. anyone heard anything new?

Default Re: what up with cap?

i hear he still lives in the projects so he can keep it real

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

No idea whats up with him at the moment man

Veteran Member

heard he was having his photo taken with random people in the street and chargin em $2.50 a shot, and driving the taxi, but that was before The Struggle (good album), so....probably not much has changed....

how much do you reckon he'd charge me for a 16bar verse for my album ???

yeah he's getting a label started and workin on another album...forgot the name.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

cappa has new dvd and mixtape coming out exclusively on chambermusik in 2 weeks

yeah he's been workin with some Baltimore cats, cause he livin down here, started a label with baltimore cats & shit......don't know where it's gonna go tho

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

yo 6th planet that song gotta find a way is about 5 years old, it was supposed to be on yin and yang

Hes in theodore unit and is indeed making his own label and cd
    Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.-Malcolm X

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
    Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk

Former Wu-Tang member Cappadonna has launched his own record label entitled Hood' LLC and is preparing a new solo album.

Cappadonna who was once a part of the infamous Wu-Tang Clan announced that his new album would be the first release under Hood LLC.

"I am looking at putting out a record around August," Cappadonna told AllHipHop.com. "It will definitely come with some originality."

For those wondering if he will re-unite with former group member and super producer The RZA for beats, it doesn't look like a possibility, although Cappadonna said there was no animosity between the two.

Cappadonna shocked the world in June of 2003, when the rapper resurfaced in Baltimore, Maryland as a cab driver.

The rapper explained that he intentionally gave up what material possessions he had amassed and walked the streets of Baltimore for 8 months, before returning to the rap game.

Shortly afterwards Cappadonna dropped his album, The Struggle.

For his latest untitled album, Cappadonna is seeking a new sound through new production.

"I am actually looking for new producers," Cappadonna said. "I want something fresh, something original to really capture my sound. I really want people to feel where I am coming from and to me the best way to capture that is to get someone just as hungry as I am, because I know they will not only feel the struggle but help to bring out the hunger in my music."

The untitled album is in the beginning stages and no release date was available as of press time.

Arrived: July 13th 2oo3
    Departed: April 16th 2oo8

Wack Ass Cap ^^

Pussy Ass Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by gi0vanni
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

Veteran Member

anyone got any contact info ?? i wanna produce some shit for him...

Quote Originally Posted by mindclouder
    last i heard, cap was driving a taxi. anyone heard anything new?
    roffffflllllllllll

so you idiots disrespect someone because they are searching for spiritual enlightenment? god, you fuckin buffoons need a life........and Bungle, I can get you his number, but for real, i don't know if ya shit is good enough, never heard any of your beats.......and yes I have build with the god, I do know him.

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com