once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mr. Mef Has A Plan For The Ladies???

L~>1<~NKS

Quote Originally Posted by pimptastic View Post
    hmm i think he shud make a video for 4:20 or someone dun fucked up

i like the latter cuz it had a high life beat to it havent seen meth put the lyrics to dat b4

420's sick! Co sign on that 1... It won't happen though unless he adds it as a closing.

I have decided. I vote for ... 4 Ever. Sweet tone throughout. The Let's Ride disses her old man. 4 Ever keeps it on a good relationship without mention of an outsider. Much better.

4 Ever!!

why can't they try to push "Say" again? It's better than those two tracks, everyone who I've played it for has loved it

L~>1<~NKS

^^^Label politics won't allow it.

I say damn these love songs and do Dirty Mef - I mean there's so much crack in this album that almost any track can be made a vid.

Fact of the matter is that label marketing has shown that ladies actually buy more records than guys. he's trying to move units-he's got to appeal to females

L~>1<~NKS

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
    Fact of the matter is that label marketing has shown that ladies actually buy more records than guys. he's trying to move units-he's got to appeal to females

True Indeed - I hardly even watch videos anymore anyway. The kid wus jus thinkin of self there for a minute. Nuff respeck to the ladies.

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

Out of those two I think lets ride would probably be the better track for the purpose.

It would be a shame if it backfired like Back like that did for Ghost.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

Both Let's Ride and 4ever are weak songs, just compare them to All I Need or Sweet Love (classic IMO ). They should make videos for: Say, Is It Me & Glide. Everyone would be happy then...

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Angel View Post
    They should make videos for: Say, Is It Me & Glide. Everyone would be happy then...
    I think you are right. So you guys are sayin he cant make one for Say? Why exactly? That one would be the best overall pleaser/seller.

probably because the Hill sample?

Let's Ride, is Hot...
    4Ever, is hot to... !