once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why did RZA abandon Poetic?

Default Why did RZA abandon Poetic?

http://www.byadammatthews.com/article.php?a=18

can anyone shed some light on why RZA never visited or contacted Poetic (they are both from Graveiggaz) after he was diagnosed with colon cancer?

I guess thats just one example of how he's just mainly concerned with himself

Young Granger

No idea, he shud of atleast gave him a call

no clue.

rza claimed he did his part by donating money to cancer organizations.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Young Granger

Quote Originally Posted by olichumila View Post
    id actually like to hear what rza has to say about this.
    Yeh and me

Veteran Member

yeah i'll alsolove to hear his version
    whatever that maybe, we all have to remember that he's human and has got other issues to sort out.
    We are all guilty of stuff like that...how many of us really visit or friend, family or buddies when they are sick and in the hospital??
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING

Quote Originally Posted by biblebullet View Post
    whatever that maybe, we all have to remember that he's human and has got other issues to sort out.
    We are all guilty of stuff like that...how many of us really visit or friend, family or buddies when they are sick and in the hospital??
    How could you have any excuse NOT to go to a hospital if a so called friend is dying????

i think i'm high

slither like a snake

Realness

Warren G offers to help but not RZA? Thats foul. Warren G gotta be the nicest man in the game...
    When the revolution come, you can see me on the frontline
    firing my gun, standing right beside my son
    so when he grows up, he'll understand that i stood for somethin
    when my whole life, they told me i was good for nothin... - Inspectah Deck

Quote Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
    no clue.

rza claimed he did his part by donating money to cancer organizations.
    typical rich-man substitute for being a man and supporting someone face to face. not visiting poetic is cold.

Quote Originally Posted by biblebullet View Post
    you're seriously trying to justify this???

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by olichumila View Post
    he didnt say that shit for real did he?
    i recall it vaguely being something along those lines, saying he never visited peotic personally but he did give money to organizations for cancer research.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

But RZA has yet to write, call or visit his former bandmate. Poetic is slow to criticize RZA, using a vague analogy about a snake being a snake, while hinting at his anger. When he finally speaks his mind, he speaks in decidedly un-hip-hop terms. "I'm just very disappointed, in a number of aspects," he says. "I'm very, very disappointed in RZA, to the point of hurtfulness. I'm really hurt." (Through his publicist, RZA offered no comment for this story.)

thats really shocking, i mean rza really fucked up on this one, i mean gravediggaz helped build his career, and hed been friends with these guys for years
    poetic deserved better

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Wu Masta View Post
    But RZA has yet to write, call or visit his former bandmate. Poetic is slow to criticize RZA, using a vague analogy about a snake being a snake, while hinting at his anger. When he finally speaks his mind, he speaks in decidedly un-hip-hop terms. "I'm just very disappointed, in a number of aspects," he says. "I'm very, very disappointed in RZA, to the point of hurtfulness. I'm really hurt." (Through his publicist, RZA offered no comment for this story.)

thats really shocking, i mean rza really fucked up on this one, i mean gravediggaz helped build his career, and hed been friends with these guys for years
    poetic deserved better
    just to know that he died with that on his mind makes me think less of RZA as a person

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Nobody here knows shit about how things really happened, yall are very fast to judge.
    F.L.I.N.T.