Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why did RZA abandon Poetic?

i never want to think anything bad of rza but we do hear alot of shiesty shit about him

Quote Originally Posted by WU-KILLAH View Post
    Nobody here knows shit about how things really happened, yall are very fast to judge.
    It's not that hard though for him to even make a very vague statement to sway our perception otherwise man. I know for example, we shouldn't be nitpicking the possibilities of Wu beef, since they all state themselves that they are simply comparable to that of fighting brothers.

but this, this is too severe. this goes beyond who swiped whos batch of tical.

Quote Originally Posted by faulty View Post
    i never want to think anything bad of rza but we do hear alot of shiesty shit about him
    It's really sad, because I love him as a mentor figure, I love the Wu-Tang Manual to death, it's my favourite book, I've read shit like Art Of War but it's still my favourite for the sheer amount of compassion, information and compression locked into it.

To see someone who doesn't even visit their dying friend, as your mentor, and not know what to make of it all, is discouraging. I'll just assume RZA is innocent untill proven guilty, but knowing the way publicists and statements from celebrities work, I guess we may possibly always be in doubt concerning how honourable he is.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

maybe poetic didnt want rza to see him all fuckin sick and shit. Maybe he requested it. So until or if Rza throws some light on the situtaion it sounds pretty fuckin bad to say he self centered and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot View Post
    maybe poetic didnt want rza to see him all fuckin sick and shit. Maybe he requested it. So until or if Rza throws some light on the situtaion it sounds pretty fuckin bad to say he self centered and shit.
    thats true about that sometimes ppl dont want there friends to see them dying maybe RZA was fightin wit him or felt guilty and cudn't face him if i was in RZA's position i might have not none what to do first ODB then poetic

for the rest of wu it was deffirent cuz not everyone in wu knew poetic like RZA so u never know RZA mighthave been at home crying for ODB and poetic askin god why.....

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

yeah its all speculation we dont know whats really up with that

we needa see what RZA has to say maybe undertaker or the rest of gravediggaz knows what happened

what did the rest of gravediggaz have to say about poetic death?

Quote Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot View Post
    that would make sense to me but poetic said in the article that he was saddened RZA hadn't visited yet, so I doubt he would tell him not to come.

Or, if it was that Poetic had a conflict of feelings, then, I doubt that he would leave RZA on the note of seeming so.. shit, as deliberately as described.

hmmmmmmmmm

i read it now

Perhaps Rza went to see him after the interview?
    In any case i aint jumping to conclusions, i'll just hope Rza did contact him later otherwise thats just not right

yea

maybe its cuz..... why the fuck do any of u mothafuckas give a fuck. got damn.

I want Rza to address this issue with us at the corp and if not then maybe Cilva can find out something for us. I won't judge Rza because at the end of the day he is human like the rest of us and is also capable of making mistakes, many of us fans look up to the wu in such a heroic light that it almost seems unfair because they get judged twice as hard by us when they mess up.

Most people here are passing judgement on Rza based on this article when everyone knows that things can get twisted and misquoted by the media.
    Im not trying to defend Rza but rather im keeping an open mind until I hear all the facts, until then I suggest people should just focus on their own lives and reserve from prejudging Rza or others for that matter.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

GENERAL WISE

RZA is cold hearted, first gravediggaz now Wu-tang in general.

........ general wise did u read what he just said?