Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 9th Prince....Come on, dudes a joke

I don't really think anyone in Killarmy is "good' enough to be a solo artist. However, with that said, Killa Sin and Dom Pachino are the most well-rounded.

Veteran Member

hmmm i disagree, 9th Price is far better than loads of the killarmy guys except maybe Killa Sin.
    Well he might not be your over the average MC, but i think he deserves more credit that you guys are giving him.
    His album was dope, good beat and sicks lyrics and flows.

Check out "Burn these bridges" - I spit lead that aims right for your head.
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING

Young Granger

Quote Originally Posted by Marc051 View Post
    I don't really think anyone in Killarmy

Killarmy are the shit

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostlaced View Post
    Worst delivery of any Wu member? Ive decided to finally see if its only me that thinks this guy cannot rap to save his life. He rarely actually ryhmes anything, and you would think someone who doesnt actually ryhme his words would make up for it by good flow, but this guy just blurts out all his lines IGNORING ALL BEATS as fast as possible, throws in some made up space-shit words, finishes then sits back thanking God hes RZA's brother.

Seriously, listening to him try to rap is like watching a quadropalegic try to swim.

actually I can't agree more with you !

he definately ignores all beats ! he just throws his rhymes out there, and they hardly rhyme...

I gave this dude a few chances, but each time... I got something like "he can't rhyme at all" my opinion won't change!
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

I'm even gonna say more... 9th prince is the ONLY reason why I don't listen to killarmy much...

I love dudes like dom P & killa sin, but 9th prince on a track is enuff for me too not listen to it!
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

hes not a best killabeez out there but he can rhyme. you cant say he cant rhyme. his solo album is a very nice shit but as you said he drop off a beat sometimes...........

overall hes the killabeez worth of solo album, theres a lot of worse rappers than him + i like him on last (the worst?) killarmy album

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----

WTF are you talking about he doesnt rhyme? short attention span issues.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

did 9th prince ever resolve that shit with infinite? Im guessing "no".... U know that song "cant hide forever" infinite did where he's like "i seen your bitch on the ferry but i didnt have time for policemen"?
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

dudes flow is horrible.....

I think Killa Sin is probably one of the best in the entire Wu-Tang camp. he's stronger than some Clan members, actually.

as far as WORST flow in Wu, it's hard to say.. but definately the WORST in Killarmy HAS to be Shogun Assassin. He's such a mess.. and he's on some really nice 4th Disciple tracks.. shame.

Yeah, Sin's the best for sure. He's been doing the guest spots but he's saving the best for his solo album.

the Samurai of UGHH.COM Mega La DON's Avatar

He was prolly the lesser skilled in killarmy.Kinda like the masta killa of WU.but besides himself hes far superior to most of these carpet emcees.

i cant stand the dude either and i consider myself pretty open minded but i cant understand how would anybody think hes dope..i usually skip his verses when i listen to killarmy

a truly horrible flow

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

9th spoilt some of my fav killarmy tracks .he was dope on a few ...its his flow n voice i guess....

And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means

First Of The God-Hand 1STGODHAND's Avatar
    the boundary between the transient world and the realm of the god-head

madman lyrics be running all over the friggin track.

There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour. This also I saw, that it was from the hand of God. eccle 2:24