once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 50 cent is proof that wu-tang can be fucked with.

I was gonna respond with something like "you're full of shit" and then explain why you're a retard.... But then I noticed your name is "Slippy the Pimp" and I don't have time to deal with some queer who gives themself a name like "Slippy the Pimp."

WU TANG RULES AGAIN

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

Thery are grown men and its a business. Thats the way it works. Pick up a newspaper and journalists are doing it to one another, radio is the same, academics is the same etc etc etc.

Its human nature and when you grow up wou may understand that there more to life than being insecure.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

He's kidding, yall take shit too seriously !
    F.L.I.N.T.

lol 50 can fuck wit wu but like rae said on presidential mc - 1 of us drop there 20 more of us - 50 can hate on who he want but not wu...... G-face? fuck wit him im listenin to freestylin now on ma comp rap city copied it and he tearin it up

Yo don't you have anything better to do than make these unfunny shocks threads? Your such a fuckin loser.
    Hip-Hop's forefathers...that's right...forefathers.

Free Killa Sin!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=EedXtPhPhlI

Veteran Member

That's only because he feeds the people what they wanna hear....

"The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
    Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"

No one can fuck with 50 cos he'll be hiding behind his hundred bodyguards

Quote Originally Posted by sonny getz View Post
    I was gonna respond with something like "you're full of shit" and then explain why you're a retard.... But then I noticed your name is "Slippy the Pimp" and I don't have time to deal with some queer who gives themself a name like "Slippy the Pimp."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuo View Post
    Yo don't you have anything better to do than make these unfunny shocks threads? Your such a fuckin loser.
    Ok "Sonny Getz" ..........sonny getz what? sonny getz boned by the wu-tang's second string killah beez from being such a fucking groupie.

Oh Tetsuo, I'm a loser? Why don't you go jack off too some more Japimation. I'm the loser, when your the one clicking on my threads wandering what i'm gonna say next. If it's shocking to you it must make you emotional like the bitch you are.

Can I get some more haters in here please?!?

What a pathetic thread. Mariah Carey sells out stadiums too, so is she better than Wu Tang? Fuck 50, he succeeds because most people are like him .... stupid.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
    rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize

Quote Originally Posted by sakk View Post
    Fuck 50, he succeeds because most people are like him .... stupid.
    that doesn't make any sense at all, just because you don't like 50 cent doesn't mean he's stupid for making alot of money by playin the game for what it's worth

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Veteran Member

Well i think the thread starter "Slippy the Pimp" just wants to insult people, Slippy dude you need to go back to home and ask your moms or grandmoms to teach you some manners.
    I don't come here to hate or start threads and ask people to hate me or stuff like that i come here to learn so please if you haven't got anything better to give out or teach then i guess you have to go pick a fight with your kid sister or brother and leave us alone.

You are not decent at all, your language and all that....yeah you should be ashamed to be a wu-fan, because from the way you talk, it seeems you still haven't learn't anything yet.

Go back and read and stop asking why....read muthafucker, just read.
    And oh! like i said go learn some fuckin' manners.

You really piss me off....with all your crap talk.
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING

Veteran Member

And oh! i forgot...i guess you'd love to lick 50's stinky ass right?? pls tell us...stupid ass muthafucker both you and 50 and hell yeah i don't like fifty at all, he's just a fag like you...both of your are bitches.

Just bring it on both you and fifty and i sure will give it to you straight as it comes. My culture is not guns so i guess i'll have to cast a very powerful voodoo spell on you and your mentor 50.

Although i got to admit...he has made loads of benjy's
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING

Ghost was quoted as saying some shit like "that's records but when we've bumped into each it was all smiles". I don't think Ghost was smiling at 50 haha. 50's a bitch ass....first to run when Dre got fucked with at the Source awards.

Quote Originally Posted by biblebullet View Post
    Well i think the thread starter "Slippy the Pimp" just wants to insult people, Slippy dude you need to go back to home and ask your moms or grandmoms to teach you some manners.
    I don't come here to hate or start threads and ask people to hate me or stuff like that i come here to learn so please if you haven't got anything better to give out or teach then i guess you have to go pick a fight with your kid sister or brother and leave us alone.

You are not decent at all, your language and all that....yeah you should be ashamed to be a wu-fan, because from the way you talk, it seeems you still haven't learn't anything yet.

Go back and read and stop asking why....read muthafucker, just read.
    And oh! like i said go learn some fuckin' manners.

You really piss me off....with all your crap talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by biblebullet View Post
    And oh! i forgot...i guess you'd love to lick 50's stinky ass right?? pls tell us...stupid ass muthafucker both you and 50 and hell yeah i don't like fifty at all, he's just a fag like you...both of your are bitches.

Just bring it on both you and fifty and i sure will give it to you straight as it comes. My culture is not guns so i guess i'll have to cast a very powerful voodoo spell on you and your mentor 50.

Although i got to admit...he has made loads of benjy's
    Actually, your bitch ass needs to go back and read and you will see that I was insulted first. You want talk shit to me when i'm just telling it as I see it, you are the imbodiement of a hater in the purest form, and it's just so easy to expose bitch made mother fuckers like your self.

C'mon just insult me just a little bit.......

Come talk shit just a little bit........

I'll let this faggot suck my dick just a little bit.......

As long as he wears a wig he'll be my little bitch.........

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post
    Actually, your bitch ass needs to go back and read and you will see that I was insulted first. You want talk shit to me when i'm just telling it as I see it, you are the imbodiement of a hater in the purest form, and it's just so easy to expose bitch made mother fuckers like your self.

C'mon just insult me just a little bit.......

Come talk shit just a little bit........

I'll let this faggot suck my dick just a little bit.......

As long as he wears a wig he'll be my little bitch.........
    Get A Job Nigga, You Groupie Bitch
    Talkin' Bout Shitty Cent
    Fuck Outta Here
    Last edited by shogun85; 09-18-2006 at 02:39 PM.