once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 116

Thread: 50 cent is proof that wu-tang can be fucked with.

  1. #16

    Default

    I was gonna respond with something like "you're full of shit" and then explain why you're a retard.... But then I noticed your name is "Slippy the Pimp" and I don't have time to deal with some queer who gives themself a name like "Slippy the Pimp."

    WU TANG RULES AGAIN

  2. #17
    Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    London, U.K.
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Thery are grown men and its a business. Thats the way it works. Pick up a newspaper and journalists are doing it to one another, radio is the same, academics is the same etc etc etc.

    Its human nature and when you grow up wou may understand that there more to life than being insecure.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

    I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

  3. #18
    Commando Ultra WU-KILLAH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Flint, MI
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,373
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    He's kidding, yall take shit too seriously !
    F.L.I.N.T.

  4. #19
    Fukkin Vet!!!! Lil' Ruger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New London CT Crystal Ave niggas
    Age
    24
    Posts
    7,571
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    lol 50 can fuck wit wu but like rae said on presidential mc - 1 of us drop there 20 more of us - 50 can hate on who he want but not wu...... G-face? fuck wit him im listenin to freestylin now on ma comp rap city copied it and he tearin it up

  5. #20

    Default

    Yo don't you have anything better to do than make these unfunny shocks threads? Your such a fuckin loser.
    Hip-Hop's forefathers...that's right...forefathers.

    Free Killa Sin!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=EedXtPhPhlI

  6. #21
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NC (Bull City Durham)
    Age
    29
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    That's only because he feeds the people what they wanna hear....

    "The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
    Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"

  7. #22
    the wucorp lurker Alcryt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    edinburgh
    Age
    28
    Posts
    925
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    No one can fuck with 50 cos he'll be hiding behind his hundred bodyguards


  8. #23
    Banned Jesus Christ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Heaven
    Age
    20
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonny getz View Post
    I was gonna respond with something like "you're full of shit" and then explain why you're a retard.... But then I noticed your name is "Slippy the Pimp" and I don't have time to deal with some queer who gives themself a name like "Slippy the Pimp."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuo View Post
    Yo don't you have anything better to do than make these unfunny shocks threads? Your such a fuckin loser.
    Ok "Sonny Getz" ..........sonny getz what? sonny getz boned by the wu-tang's second string killah beez from being such a fucking groupie.

    Oh Tetsuo, I'm a loser? Why don't you go jack off too some more Japimation. I'm the loser, when your the one clicking on my threads wandering what i'm gonna say next. If it's shocking to you it must make you emotional like the bitch you are.

    Can I get some more haters in here please?!?

  9. #24

    Default

    What a pathetic thread. Mariah Carey sells out stadiums too, so is she better than Wu Tang? Fuck 50, he succeeds because most people are like him .... stupid.

    New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
    rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize

  10. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sakk View Post
    Fuck 50, he succeeds because most people are like him .... stupid.
    that doesn't make any sense at all, just because you don't like 50 cent doesn't mean he's stupid for making alot of money by playin the game for what it's worth

    "Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass


    http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com


  11. #26
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Accra
    Posts
    840
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Well i think the thread starter "Slippy the Pimp" just wants to insult people, Slippy dude you need to go back to home and ask your moms or grandmoms to teach you some manners.
    I don't come here to hate or start threads and ask people to hate me or stuff like that i come here to learn so please if you haven't got anything better to give out or teach then i guess you have to go pick a fight with your kid sister or brother and leave us alone.

    You are not decent at all, your language and all that....yeah you should be ashamed to be a wu-fan, because from the way you talk, it seeems you still haven't learn't anything yet.

    Go back and read and stop asking why....read muthafucker, just read.
    And oh! like i said go learn some fuckin' manners.

    You really piss me off....with all your crap talk.
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING

  12. #27
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Accra
    Posts
    840
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    And oh! i forgot...i guess you'd love to lick 50's stinky ass right?? pls tell us...stupid ass muthafucker both you and 50 and hell yeah i don't like fifty at all, he's just a fag like you...both of your are bitches.

    Just bring it on both you and fifty and i sure will give it to you straight as it comes. My culture is not guns so i guess i'll have to cast a very powerful voodoo spell on you and your mentor 50.

    Although i got to admit...he has made loads of benjy's
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING

  13. #28

    Default

    Ghost was quoted as saying some shit like "that's records but when we've bumped into each it was all smiles". I don't think Ghost was smiling at 50 haha. 50's a bitch ass....first to run when Dre got fucked with at the Source awards.

  14. #29
    Banned Jesus Christ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Heaven
    Age
    20
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biblebullet View Post
    Well i think the thread starter "Slippy the Pimp" just wants to insult people, Slippy dude you need to go back to home and ask your moms or grandmoms to teach you some manners.
    I don't come here to hate or start threads and ask people to hate me or stuff like that i come here to learn so please if you haven't got anything better to give out or teach then i guess you have to go pick a fight with your kid sister or brother and leave us alone.

    You are not decent at all, your language and all that....yeah you should be ashamed to be a wu-fan, because from the way you talk, it seeems you still haven't learn't anything yet.

    Go back and read and stop asking why....read muthafucker, just read.
    And oh! like i said go learn some fuckin' manners.

    You really piss me off....with all your crap talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by biblebullet View Post
    And oh! i forgot...i guess you'd love to lick 50's stinky ass right?? pls tell us...stupid ass muthafucker both you and 50 and hell yeah i don't like fifty at all, he's just a fag like you...both of your are bitches.

    Just bring it on both you and fifty and i sure will give it to you straight as it comes. My culture is not guns so i guess i'll have to cast a very powerful voodoo spell on you and your mentor 50.

    Although i got to admit...he has made loads of benjy's
    Actually, your bitch ass needs to go back and read and you will see that I was insulted first. You want talk shit to me when i'm just telling it as I see it, you are the imbodiement of a hater in the purest form, and it's just so easy to expose bitch made mother fuckers like your self.

    C'mon just insult me just a little bit.......

    Come talk shit just a little bit........

    I'll let this faggot suck my dick just a little bit.......

    As long as he wears a wig he'll be my little bitch.........

  15. #30
    Battle-Scarred Shogun shogun85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Age
    32
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post
    Actually, your bitch ass needs to go back and read and you will see that I was insulted first. You want talk shit to me when i'm just telling it as I see it, you are the imbodiement of a hater in the purest form, and it's just so easy to expose bitch made mother fuckers like your self.

    C'mon just insult me just a little bit.......

    Come talk shit just a little bit........

    I'll let this faggot suck my dick just a little bit.......

    As long as he wears a wig he'll be my little bitch.........
    Get A Job Nigga, You Groupie Bitch
    Talkin' Bout Shitty Cent
    Fuck Outta Here
    Last edited by shogun85; 09-18-2006 at 02:39 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •