once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: 50 cent is proof that wu-tang can be fucked with.

Damn is this thread still alive?

Don't ya'll niggaz know- Wu Tang Clan ain't nothing to fuck with.

Fucking right

i dont understand how this is still a question, ghost said he drove through jamaica queens and jacked two rappers for their chains on the same album he dissed 50. I would expect some of you stans to be all over this, but then again most of you dont even understand the music.

^just a troublemaker with no life, son
    nothin more than that...

WU TANG RULES AGAIN

Pickled Fetus Stew

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    Yes it's true. How to rob came out. 50 cent is famous and taking in all the money. The wu is on tour and not selling out. The wu is not filling stadiums on tour. They are barely filling dance halls, gymnasiums- theater halls. They are not filling collesiums or Civic Centers. 50 cent continues to walk around, paid and breathing.

This post right here is the straight up truth. You can hate me now.
    Ah shut the fuck up FAGG

dissed hard yeah right it was a FUCKING GIMMICK YOU PIENARSE

'Sword-Slasher'

Yo whats good peeps divine just stepped on the seen, been here before but let me break it down from a prospective from a dude from NYC that knows all the angles. Serisously I only spend my money on real street music that represents the real, and that would be any of the 9 members from the Wu, I really dont know how 50 got brought up into this but just let me reassure everyone that 50 isnt even rap its the front-runner of commercial.

never seen this thread til today... im not gonna bother the 7 page arguments, but this kid is retarded... like RZA said, everything has its cycles, the Wu-Tang will strike again.. the sound today is different from the 90's... uncomparable... i dont to and cant imagine wu-tang on all mainstream shit... that would mean they would attract some fake ass fans posing as new ones

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Fuck fifty.
    The saddest part about 50 is Dre wasted so many good beats on him. Hopefully someone else will be able to do justice to some of Dre's tracks (the ones 50 used) once 50 is forgotten.

Wu Tang IS FOREVER.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
    rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize

Quote Originally Posted by morgan View Post
    dissed hard yeah right it was a FUCKING GIMMICK YOU PIENARSE
    pen0r?

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    Yes it's true. How to rob came out. 50 cent is famous and taking in all the money. The wu is on tour and not selling out. The wu is not filling stadiums on tour. They are barely filling dance halls, gymnasiums- theater halls. They are not filling collesiums or Civic Centers. 50 cent continues to walk around, paid and breathing.

This post right here is the straight up truth. You can hate me now.

What you are forgetting is the fact that everything fifty is doing to make money...was originated by the Wu. They were the first create a "logo" and use it to sell everything. Before Dipset movement it was Wu World Order. Before G-Unit Soldiers it was Wu Killa Bees. Before G-Unit Clothing, it was Wu Wear. Without the gods, 50 wouldnt know how to make money in this business. Wu Tang will be forever remembered...engrained in the youth forever...If you livin in the world today ...you be hearin the slang that the wu tang say. Wu Tang's been tellin niggas about the NEw World Order, prophecizing about the future...Then the buildings fall.

What does 50 do? buys a bullet proof/bomb proof humvee...He knows where the knowledge is...

Wu Tang is like the Grateful Dead of hiphop...Fuck that...Wu Tang is the Wu Tang of hiphop. G-unit will be remember much like 80's music is remembered....