once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 50 cent possibly the greatest rapper out of New York.

Default 50 cent possibly the greatest rapper out of New York.

There are alot of dope rappers out of New York. But let's face it- 50 cent is king. He brings to the mic a plethora of emotion. He brings us images of fat kids eating cake. He continues to diss other rappers, and never apologizes. His words are orgasmic to his female audience, and he can make a white kid from the suburbs feel 10 feet tall and bullet proof. There are other dope rappers out of New York, but none that bring the flow, emotion, and music all in the same delivery. He continues to collaborate with other great rappers from the west coast, to the mid west, to the east coast. I won't mention any names here because I don't want to spark the emotions of the weak minded individuals that can't control their emotions, but.........50 cent is New York's finest.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Now watch how many people's skin you gotten under. watch lol.

50 cent took nine bulletz to the chest and survived. He's practically a god.

Shittin on E-Gangstas WuTangWarrior's Avatar

50 Cent is my role model and chamillionaire is my second role model but thats only because he looks like 50 Cent-the greatest rapper ever

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post
    There are alot of dope rappers out of New York. But let's face it- 50 cent is king. He brings to the mic a plethora of emotion. He brings us images of fat kids eating cake. He continues to diss other rappers, and never apologizes. His words are orgasmic to his female audience, and he can make a white kid from the suburbs feel 10 feet tall and bullet proof. There are other dope rappers out of New York, but none that bring the flow, emotion, and music all in the same delivery. He continues to collaborate with other great rappers from the west coast, to the mid west, to the east coast. I won't mention any names here because I don't want to spark the emotions of the weak minded individuals that can't control their emotions, but.........50 cent is New York's finest.
    Yeah thats true because the only people that buy his albums is white kids from the suburbs who think he a gangsta. No nigga from the streets is listenin to 50 sorry. So all of the street cred he claim he got is false.But when it comes to putting album together dude is the shit but to call him the best from New York may just be a bit much because it depends what u basing that on. But the dude make the money and thats all that seems to matter today so mad respect to him
    Last edited by DJKillmatic; 09-17-2006 at 12:24 AM.

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

Fact is that if 50 made such crap music as people say he wouldn't have sold as many cd's as he did. And this is not accounting for the fact that there are probably millions of secret 50 cent lovers out there that liked his music but can't get themselves to buy his cd.

Its a twisted logic when people say he who sells is crap. Its he who sells that has something that people want I would have thought.
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

Damn, Wu-Matic was right, this forum really has some stupid ass groupies.

Oooh, and by the way Slippy The Pimp, did Fiddy fuck you or what?

Wild like rock stars who smash guitars!
    -------
    R.I.P. J Dilla a.k.a. Jay Dee (1974 - 2006)

Possibly

he was shot AT nine times

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

No, he took 3 bullets, and they weren't in the chest.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

in his back!

50 cent appeals to most people who aren't really hip-hop fans, that's why he sells a lot

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

lol

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?