once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 50 cent possibly the greatest rapper out of New York.

Quote Originally Posted by snapple View Post
    yea 50 cent has a videogame, a motion picture, music videos, platnum status, clothing line, and his own beverage, thats some 15 fucking minutes
    master p had all that too minus his own beverage, and he and no limit are gone.

thats what having your 15 minutes is about. you have your little window to shine, it shuts, and you're gone.

50 is just getting it while he's hot.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Quote Originally Posted by Scratchin' Samurai View Post
    rza wasn't on the massacre.....

Yes he was. He didnt rhyme but he has production credits. I know what I'm talking about.

Ayo 50 was the truth

like fif said- "Take some BIG and some PAC
    And you mix them up in a pot
    Sprinkle a lil "BIG L" on top
    What the fuck do you got?"

Yo man this dude is fuckin real son. He like a biggie, pac and l all in one. Shit I wish I could be 3 dead peeps in one.

that was dmb did you just think about what you said?

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

Quote Originally Posted by mofo View Post
    Ayo 50 was the truth

like fif said- "Take some BIG and some PAC
    And you mix them up in a pot
    Sprinkle a lil "BIG L" on top
    What the fuck do you got?"

Yo man this dude is fuckin real son. He like a biggie, pac and l all in one. Shit I wish I could be 3 dead peeps in one.
    lol
    this sounds too dumb to even be a joke

Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post
    So what if he makes music for bitches......we all know he's got skillz with the mic, if you liste to his underground shit you would know it.
    - Yeah man your right, 50 has WAY better lyrics than nas/wu/jayz just to name a few. Not only is 50 a bad new york rapper, he is so bad that he can turn good rappers into shit (i.e mobb deep). Its just funny that some people actually believe what you are saying, anyone ever go to 50's forums? such a joke...

i think i'm high

Quote Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
    master p had all that too minus his own beverage, and he and no limit are gone.

thats what having your 15 minutes is about. you have your little window to shine, it shuts, and you're gone.

50 is just getting it while he's hot.

master P revolutionzed the hip-hop industry, he had way more then 15 minutes. he is gonna go down as a legend, and not for his music.

Realness

Quote Originally Posted by Quik17 View Post
    Not only is 50 a bad new york rapper, he is so bad that he can turn good rappers into shit (i.e mobb deep).
    nah man, mobb deep's been weak since like 2001, beginning with Infamy.

master P revolutionzed the hip-hop industry, he had way more then 15 minutes. he is gonna go down as a legend, and not for his music.
    yeah this is true. he might be one of the worst rappers ever, but he revolutionized the way to get rich with rap, and revolutionized hip hop marketing. he still makes mad bank whenever he puts out a record too.

i heard master p filed for bankrupcy.

no limit as far as music are totally irrelevent but im sure percy is making money with something else.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

i think i'm high

Quote Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
    i heard master p filed for bankrupcy.

no limit as far as music are totally irrelevent but im sure percy is making money with something else.

filing bankrupcy does not mean you're broke at ALL. donald trump filed bankrupcy.

Realness

but it does mean that one of his financial ventures failed and he had to bail out.