Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cuban Linx 2 will be a shell of its former self when it drops.....

Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Default Cuban Linx 2 will be a shell of its former self when it drops.....

All of these delays, pushbacks, uncertainty with the labels, etc.....supposedly Rae searching for beats.....

I think someone said before(and they are right) the more the album gets pushed back the more it will lose RZA's beats and influence.....(look what happened with the mef album....that was supposed to be like all RZA too.....)

Plus, the tracks Rae has been puttin out haven't been that mind blowing either....State of Grace, Cuban Chronicles, Believe in, Rooftop.....all of these sound like average mixtape stuff to me, not what I would expect from CL2......

Anyways, fuck Aftermath....Rae should sign with Koch and release his shit independently.....but i just wish we had some more info on CL2 and werent always in the dark.....
    "A SPACE KNIGHT LIKE ROM, CONSUME PLANETS LIKE UNICRON, BLASTIN' PHOTON BOMBS FROM THE ARM LIKE GALVATRON......"

I'd agree with you with everything except what you're saying about the tracks we're hearing. There is no guarantee any of those are album tracks. Last thing we heard from Rza on the album was that they didn't know what would be on it, so these tracks sounding like mixtape cuts could be because they are.

Does nobody realize that maybe the reason we're hearing these tracks here and there, but nothing about the album as a whole means that maybe these tracks are just leftovers or things that didn't make the album but they are putting out to keep a buzz during the delay.
    Emotions are for the weak, so I sold mine to the highest bidder.

^^i hope thats the case.

State of Grace is the only Cuban Linx II song. Those others wont be on there. State of Grace is fire though. I've been bumping that shit since it came out six years ago.

Golden Child Shaolin Bloody Sword's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
    State of Grace is the only Cuban Linx II song. Those others wont be on there. State of Grace is fire though. I've been bumping that shit since it came out six years ago.
    State of Grace hasn't been out for 6 yrs.... What are u talking 'bout ?

Sarcasm.

i think i'm high

i dont care how long it takes, but damn it better be fucking crack to that the title of "only built 4 cuban linx 2" it better not be the same old shit, some revolutionary crack.

Realness

Rae probably has tracks that are definitly gonna be on the album that he is holdin back. The tracks we get are probably tracks they think could be on the album and arent sure. So Rae wants us to listen and see crowd reaction basically.
    "When all your money is spent an you still hangin' on to fifty cent, get it, you underground" -KRS-ONE

Yeah, Cuban Chronicles was alright and i didnt really like believe in too much cuz it was mostly the other chick singin, but state of grace was some ill stuff man.

no one has answered me..where is the proof he already signed with aftermath?

You don't understand the formula....Only Built for Cuban Linx, is just that...if you don't have a "cuban linx", you dwell on BS and don't wait patiently for the production that will be presented.

Rae releases "random shit" in his own words .
    the album tracks are supposed to be to another level.
    we'll see, we'll hear...

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatron97 View Post
    All of these delays, pushbacks, uncertainty with the labels, etc.....supposedly Rae searching for beats.....

I think someone said before(and they are right) the more the album gets pushed back the more it will lose RZA's beats and influence.....(look what happened with the mef album....that was supposed to be like all RZA too.....)

Plus, the tracks Rae has been puttin out haven't been that mind blowing either....State of Grace, Cuban Chronicles, Believe in, Rooftop.....all of these sound like average mixtape stuff to me, not what I would expect from CL2......

Anyways, fuck Aftermath....Rae should sign with Koch and release his shit independently.....but i just wish we had some more info on CL2 and werent always in the dark.....

what ounce of State of Grace is even remotely mediocre

WHY THE FUCK IS RAEKWON asking for BEATS from any random kid... fuckin LAME.... RZA hook him up... Mathematics hook him up, True Master, and Bronze HOOK RAEKWON UP... fuck these mail in beats... gonna make OB4CL II an upset

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
    State of Grace hasn't been out for 6 yrs.... What are u talking 'bout ?
    Dumb ass.