Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cuban Linx 2 will be a shell of its former self when it drops.....

Quote Originally Posted by nineteen80sbaby View Post
    see i think thats an intelligent idea. have fans of your music send beats and see what type of things your fans would like you to do. it doesn't neccessarily mean they will use a beat, but they might take a que from something.
    smart idea but realy the artistic value should be what an albums about not what he thinks people want to hear, sure he will want want something HE likes and thinks real heads will like - but i dont think he needs help on whats hot, i thort that was the point of real music, to make the album personal not acceptable - correct me if im wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatron97 View Post
    yea but see my gripe is that supposedly CL2 has been finished for a while now, mastered and everything.....so what is the fuckin delay?? Why is it just sittin on the shelf...? By the time we hear CL2 its gonna be mad old already!!

I think RZA said he has nothing to do with it anymore, its in Rae and Aftermath's hands or whoever Rae signed with....

And Fyi, State of Grace was whack.....the beat is mad repetitive, the drums are very simple, and Rae is average.....if thats the best we can expect from CL2, prepare to be dissapointed.....Where are the ill criminology/wu-gambinos type beats man.....the emotional rainy dayz shit nahmean!?!? State of Grace is a mixtape track at best......
    same reason they havent release the finished halo - marketing son *taps nose*

PEACE
    Last edited by NIGHT MAYOR; 09-19-2006 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatron97 View Post
    I think RZA said he has nothing to do with it anymore, its in Rae and Aftermath's hands or whoever Rae signed with....
    I think you're pulling information out of your ass. RZA never said anything like that.
    Music labeler.
    last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Razorsharp View Post
    WHY THE FUCK IS RAEKWON asking for BEATS from any random kid... fuckin LAME.... RZA hook him up... Mathematics hook him up, True Master, and Bronze HOOK RAEKWON UP... fuck these mail in beats... gonna make OB4CL II an upset

they all expensive dudes
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

hey tuco what film clip or wot is that picture of that dude in your avatar from ?

fuckin killin me

i think Stoupe from Jedi Mind Tricks should start sending his beats into Rae.

Have RZA be the executive producer... those two need to be sharing the production. throw in some math, tru mas, 4th, etc