once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: u-god on hot 97

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Default u-god on hot 97

I remember reading on someones post somewhere that they had the whole u-god bashing wu on hot97 on their computer can the person up it cause i aint heard it before and just curious. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

GENERAL WISE

U-God was mad because they cut his verse off a song during a concert. Dude was ready to spit when the Dj cut it. U-God thougyh RZA told the dj too.

`YOU SEND IT` please
    BREAK BEAT FANATIC,CRATES DEEP IN ATTICS...THE ABBOT PULL OUT A 45 ,LOOP THE STATIC

Quote Originally Posted by ian barclay View Post
    `YOU SEND IT` please

I don't get why some people can't use rapidshare. What happens when you try to use it?
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~GENERAL_WISE~ View Post
    U-God was mad because they cut his verse off a song during a concert. Dude was ready to spit when the Dj cut it. U-God thougyh RZA told the dj too.
    That was one small small tiny part of the reason he was mad.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

thanks for uping it

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Good looks on uppin it, imma listen right now.

U-G was mad over money, right?
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

from wikipedia:

In early 2004 U-God, for long one of the least renowned members of the Clan, apparently left the group in disgust. A DVD titled Rise Of A Fallen Soldier was released detailing his problems, which were mostly with his treatment by The RZA, who he claimed had hindered his success as a solo artist. He also formed a new group of young proteges called the Hillside Scramblers, with whom he released the album U-GODZILLA presents the Hillside Scramblers in March 2004. The dispute culminated in a heated phone conversation between The RZA and U-God on live radio, which ultimately saw the two reconcile. U-God later rejoined the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Scratchin' Samurai View Post
    from wikipedia:

In early 2004 U-God, for long one of the least renowned members of the Clan, apparently left the group in disgust. A DVD titled Rise Of A Fallen Soldier was released detailing his problems, which were mostly with his treatment by The RZA, who he claimed had hindered his success as a solo artist. He also formed a new group of young proteges called the Hillside Scramblers, with whom he released the album U-GODZILLA presents the Hillside Scramblers in March 2004. The dispute culminated in a heated phone conversation between The RZA and U-God on live radio, which ultimately saw the two reconcile. U-God later rejoined the group.
    LOL

Wow I had never heard it before and people were way overblowing this thing. Wasn't as heated as everyone said it was. U-God was just speakin his mind with Rza there to hear it.

Veteran Member

Yeah this issue is over-rated...i thought u-god said he did and said all that because he wanted some publicity for his album or project..he even said it on the radio...at Hot 97
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING