From 93 to 97, Wu-Tang Clan ruled hip-hop. But to be specific, 1995 was the year they trully dominated.
1. Method Man won a Grammy for his duet with Mary J. Blige
2. Ol' Dirty Bastard's Return To 36 Chambers ("Brooklyn Zoo" & "Shimi-Shimi-Ya") and his duet with Mariah Carie on "Fantasy"(remix)
3. Cuban Linx...(classic)
4. Liquid Swords (classic)
5. Method Man's first collabo with Redman, "How High"
6. The Wu was featured in Russel Simmon's film "The Show" which featured performances and footage from their tour of Japan.
7. RZA behind the boards for numerous classic projects. 1995 producer of the year was awarded to RZA.