once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Min.Farrakhan visits Stateville Correctional Center - Part 1

Default Min.Farrakhan visits Stateville Correctional Center - Part 1

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

how long can this shit be suppressed?

not much longer
    your mother's dick