Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Exclusive News @ Wu-Tang Corp.

fucking great news

Now i want you all to imagine video for the single of obfcl2 feat. whole clan & dre! that would be pure fire!!!1

Yeah fucking good news!! I wonder when it drops ..
    I really don't know what i should think about "More Fish" but i'll wait and see

Not really amazing news regarding CLII. For over 3 months I've known that Dre and RZA would be producing tracks and that it was "almost" done.

That 50/50 thing just confirms my fears. We'll probably never see another fully (or at least mostly) Rza produced solo. Fuck this executive producer shit. I want Rza on the boards.

Dre is good, no denying that, but this is Cuban Linx II. Rza should have at least more tracks than Dre on the sequel to his production masterpiece. You ain't gonna hear Rza on Detox.

Can't say that I'm excited about "More Fish" either. First of all its an awful title. Secondly, like someone said before, its becoming quantity over quality. Ghosts cd dropped like 4 months ago and he's got 2 more cds coming in the next 6 months?

Thanks though for the news.

50% <--> 50%

... well, 50% is for the radio and the other 50% for us.

good news.... can't wait, and hopefully they all come correct... propz 36... peace

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

good news.

good to see wu corp with some exclusive official news.

keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
    Not really amazing news regarding CLII. For over 3 months I've known that Dre and RZA would be producing tracks and that it was "almost" done.

That 50/50 thing just confirms my fears. We'll probably never see another fully (or at least mostly) Rza produced solo. Fuck this executive producer shit. I want Rza on the boards.

Dre is good, no denying that, but this is Cuban Linx II. Rza should have at least more tracks than Dre on the sequel to his production masterpiece. You ain't gonna hear Rza on Detox.

Can't say that I'm excited about "More Fish" either. First of all its an awful title. Secondly, like someone said before, its becoming quantity over quality. Ghosts cd dropped like 4 months ago and he's got 2 more cds coming in the next 6 months?

Thanks though for the news.
    Firstly, OB4CL2 was never RZA's baby. It's always been Rae's sole solo achievement, RZA just helped bring the sound to life. With input from both Dre & RZA into the sequel, I don't see how anyone can be complaining. And while RZA's shining moment was the original OB4CL (along with Liquid Swords/Forever), you know his real work is going to be in the next Wu-Tang album and possibly another solo album.. shit, the OB4CL2 sessions started off as sessions for a new Wu-Tang album so there's a good chance we'll see these songs somewhere down the line.

Furthermore, More Fish is a sick title. About time Hip-Hop started releasing b-side albums.
    Music labeler.
    last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Zayus View Post
    Firstly, OB4CL2 was never RZA's baby. It's always been Rae's sole solo achievement, RZA just helped bring the sound to life.
    Rae - Rza = Lex Diamond Story, Immobilarity. I want Cuban Linx 2 dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
    Good Lord! We get that about half the albums gonna be Dre and half RZA, and we still got niggas catching titty attacks on here! Half Dre/Half RZA is like a freakin' true hip hop heads wet dream come true for Christs sake! RZA is dope, and I love him, but if there was one producer I wouldn't mind him sharing production credits with on Cuban 2 is the good Doc. If this was circa 95 ,or so, I woulda preferred True Master, 4th Disciple or one of the other Wu-Elememts - BUT THIS IS 2006, DAMN NEAR 2007!!! THIS IS PROBABLY WITHOUT A DOUBT ONE OF THE WU'S LAST CHANCES AT MAKING A BIG MARK IN THE HIP HOP LANDSCAPE! THEY NEED A NAME THAT STILL CARRIES WEIGHT IN THIS 80'S BABY DOMINATED HIP HOP LANDSCAPE. THAT'S DRE! The niggas dope. Fuck who thinks otherwise. And RZA's dope. And if this is a Dre/RZA executived produced album with Rae spittin' and Wutang in tow and a few guests (hopefully Nas) then this IS GONNA BE BIG! As in CLASSICAL. So all ya'll Dre haters and ProWu-Isolaters ( niggas that feel like wU should only be fuckin' wit' Wu producers and affiliates) do like Killarmy and WAKE THE FUCK UP. And while your at it , do your research and check out Dr. Dre's career numbers. The nigga is like the freakin' Babe Ruth of Hip Hop!
    shut the fuck up
    dre does what he does, rza and wu do what they do
    they should leave each other the fuck alone
    but i did think that maybe it would be co productions, you know like 50/50 split between rza and dre on each track
    cant wait to hear it, but i know rae would have done better without dre

Quote Originally Posted by wusis2k View Post
    50% <--> 50%

... well, 50% is for the radio and the other 50% for us.
    this isnt gonna be a radio album, also this album aint gonna sell shit
    fishscale and big bang both had poor sales, this ones not gonna do any better

Wolf in sheep clothes

i was happy to hear dre did 2 or 3 songs but half production...probably will be dope but there'll not have a coherence between all tracks

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers View Post
    Maybe Dre will spit on it too. If him and Snoop can bring the "Deep Cover" type of shit again, can you imagine Dre, Snoop, Ghost and Rae over a RZA beat? Shit would be crazy as hell...

mmmmmmama
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

I want that shit biooooootch..

Please sir, i want some more fish.

I havent buzzed like this at work for ages, Raekwons lyrics and flow recently have been quite unbelievable. Cant wait man