once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: what the fuck!?!?!

A wise man told me don't argue with fools
    cause people from a distance can't tell who is who
    - Jay-Z

Ive read most of The Art Of Wordly Wisdom(only about half, actually)
    I dont recall reading any GZA lyrics, and im sure i wouldve noticed

wtf GZA ISSSSS a genius

"Why? Because the GZA-Genius is not really a genius, but a ryhme-biter. If publishers of that book found out, Gza-Genius could be sued for plagarism and using another man's work without permission.

Fuck Gza-Genius, his plagarised lyrics, his false reputation as a genius and his snake ryhmes that diss a whole group of people!!!"

People like that are really irritating. Seems like we should be impressed that GZA's reading 16th century Spanish philosophy, not pissed off about it.

WU TANG RULES AGAIN

L~>1<~NKS

Not to sound like a groupie fuck - I hate plagerism and any form of jackin whats not urz...

But,,,True or not GZA is established - fuck this knucklehead, wus the use of publishin this shit? Dood proly madd cuz GZA ain't give 'em an autograph... Cornball.
    Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 09-21-2006 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by L1NKS View Post
    Not to sound like a groupie fuck - I hate plagerism and any form of jackin whats not urz...

:
    ^^ Same here...

Anyways... we all know about the snitch rule, and what this guy is doing is just violating it. How is this guy in a hip hop forum (suppose to be a hip hop fan) snitching...No, no, no. We all know that is one of hiphops most stressed rule. FUCK YOU GUY!!! lol GZA is the fucking G.O.A.T like it or not.

Is it really rhyme-biting if it is 16th century spanish? Even if he did it word for word. He's incorporating ancient wisdom into new art forms (hip-hop) and bringing it to the masses.

I think its different then if he used the same rhyme that biggie did in a freestyle or something, that's rhyme-biting.

Gza is a genius. he has never and will never be found guilty of rhyme-biting

I remember GZA said in an interview that he'll take bits and pieces of shit he reads and expands on them. That's an artist for you.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by famenchuan View Post
    I remember GZA said in an interview that he'll take bits and pieces of shit he reads and expands on them. That's an artist for you.
    Co-Sign

Quote Originally Posted by famenchuan View Post
    indeed
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

the guy provided no evidence for his claims so unless he has some proof he just made himself look like a fool.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Hahaha...that's the funniest/dumbest thing I've seen all week. The poster should make Swagger Jacker II, splicing lyrics from Breaker, Breaker and passages from the so-called Spanish "Art of Wordly Wisdom" together.
    Hip-Hop's forefathers...that's right...forefathers.

Free Killa Sin!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=EedXtPhPhlI