Thread: yeah man ima go snowboarding this seazon fuk yall!!

Default yeah man ima go snowboarding this seazon fuk yall!!

yeah ima get a board if dont get to high ill probably get one man its hard to type when u get drunk.
    do any of u muthafuckaz ride or what. yo i cnat get enuf of that shit. word up i go off im on the mountain. go there all high an shit. just fuckin reign supreme yeah
    there aint nuthin like it. huck 720's over the table an japan's on da quarter pipe fuck yall that steal my shit. build jumps in my backyard into the horse field. awwwww man u dont even know what its like. its like u combine a trampoline wit a swimming pool and some badazz Frontal assualt wit some gnarly kickers an its on.../
    i be doin backflips an 720's we bomb down hills at like 50 you'd never keep up shits unreal. im like 30 minutes from baker the shit been my home since 92 you dont even know. got all my wu albums on my first board.../
    make movies an shit get drunk every day an just get fucked up u know.../
    broke my nose, my leg (sick ass jump you dont even know) take that canyon like no joke be outta there in 2 minutes when im ridin u dont wanna get landed on. we hike all that shit hit the first tracks man u dont even know snowboardings like pussy its the same.../
    you'll never forget that shit like endless posts on a forum.

yeah this is the snowboarding thread go big or go home
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

WuTang is the Foundation smokebongoncliff's Avatar

nice man. nice

Now yo yo, whattup yo, time is runnin out. It's for real though, let's connect politic - ditto. We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases. Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

Its said that Kriszy snowboards. Maybe she will come up in here and drop some knowledge. Is snowboarding really like skating. I skate sick in my dreams. Memories stuck in REM(not the band)......

yeah its like skating but you go faster and bigger. like way bigger its fun man im to drunnk to read this
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

snowboard rocks.

No artificial sleazy

Yes sicka I know what snowboarding is like. I actually used to be a pretty insane rider myself and would spend all day in the park or the pipe or gettin lit and trying to ride as fast as possible through glade trails with my buddies.

Thing that sucks is that I had a brand new K2 A-star board with burton bindings and someone jacked it from me when I was in the lodge eating. My board was locked too and they fuckin cut it!

But Im definetly buying a new board this year cuz I aint gonna be sittin around my apartment watching my faggit roomates play their little video games. Im gonna be spendin' my time ridin' at either Sunday River or Sugarloaf (both really big ski resorts) Sunday river has 7 peaks - shits crazy, it takes a couple days to usually ski the whole mountain maybe more.

Alls I know is we're gonna hafta start an official picture thread for people who ride. Maybe youll get to see me attempting a nose manual over a metal picnic table while drinking a beer at the same time. Anything can happen on the mountain..