once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5th chamber , Goddamn!!!

Veteran Member

Default 5th chamber , Goddamn!!!

Why the fuck dont i hear beats like this on Wu solos anymore??? Man Bronze is just crazy wit this one. Can u imagine Rae or Ghost rhyming to a beat like that.. Its beats like 5th chamber what I really miss most about Wu solos. Thats the grittiest illest beat i heard in a while. I pray that ob4cl 2 is loaded wit beats like that. Yall talk about how ill mf doom is and stuff but fuck him i rather have bronze lace me wit bangerz like this anyday.

Straight Outta PHX

No shit, more Wu members should be gettin' beats from Bronze, he's surpassed RZA as of late with his shit, fire.
    In the world I see, you're stalking elk through the damp canyon forest around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty carpool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

i think Bronze is the illest fuckin producer right now...bar none...i wood rather hear a new Bronze beat than anybody elses

at the present time NO ONE is touching bronze. the great migration is EASILY the best album from the wu camp this year.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

^^ Co-sign

Constant Elevation Blaque_Ravage's Avatar

Cool

True shit,I dont get it myself why dont they get in touch with Bronze his beats surpass allot of producers....since they always talk about Rza is to busy to get beats from most of the time.

"Those who havent learnt get returned you freaky ass niggas get burned some walk around like they aint concerned with the hell goin on inside the world. Why do grown men molest little girls it is because the girls breast has swelled to the size of a women,although shes 12.The whole world is sick,sick,sick trapped up in six,six,six "Sunshower~The Rza

HEAVYWEIGHT MEMBER

Bronze is doing it forsho, his album was dope, no question, he still brings that wu flav to the productions, he should be the new school wu producer for all the albums, how dope would that be?! every album produced by Bronze!

Sean P killed that track!

Veteran Member

yeah i agree wit u guys. if RZA is to busey to bless Wu solos, then get at Bronze. u cant go wrong wit him. I just cant get over how ill the beat to '5th chamber' is. I must of played that track like 40 times last night before turning
    off my comp. Im telling you, they really need beats like that!!!!

Wu Stoneman

I agree. with all that but Im amazed with his lyrics on his album DAMN

but the Rza should assign Bronze to do another full round of solo albums...

Masta Killa, Method Man (wuld be CRAZY), Rae & Ghost, Gza, Deck, Rza, U God - SOLOs

all produced by Bronze
    THESE WOULD ALL BE CRAZY!!!!

Lets start a petition!!!

Quote Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
    i think Bronze is the illest fuckin producer right now...bar none...i wood rather hear a new Bronze beat than anybody elses
    agreed 100%

i think i'm high

can someone up 1 track please, i dont buy albums without hearing something off of it these days

Realness

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

I AGREE...Holy shit...so far..EVERYONE in this thread has agreed. Bronze has practically performed a miracle lol. YES, 5th Chamber is a KILLER beat. His MC/writing skills are top notch in my opinion as well. Great Migration is the album of the year. May I be the first to sign your petition Wu Stoneman??

I could p.m. you one song tomorrow Snapple, I dont have anything on this computer...but you would have to promise (cross your heart and hope to die) that you will buy it. Are you lying though? Do you really not have this album?

There isn't enough variety in Bronze's work ... always the same kind of sample with high pitched voices ... don't get me wrong I think he makes crazy beats (Listen, the Bronzeman, the Pain etc ...) but I like how RZA do grimey to digital shit that only him masters that way.
    F.L.I.N.T.