once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5th chamber , Goddamn!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WU-KILLAH View Post
    There isn't enough variety in Bronze's work ... always the same kind of sample with high pitched voices ... don't get me wrong I think he makes crazy beats (Listen, the Bronzeman, the Pain etc ...) but I like how RZA do grimey to digital shit that only him masters that way.
    co-sign.

i think i'm high

Quote Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance View Post
    I AGREE...Holy shit...so far..EVERYONE in this thread has agreed. Bronze has practically performed a miracle lol. YES, 5th Chamber is a KILLER beat. His MC/writing skills are top notch in my opinion as well. Great Migration is the album of the year. May I be the first to sign your petition Wu Stoneman??

I could p.m. you one song tomorrow Snapple, I dont have anything on this computer...but you would have to promise (cross your heart and hope to die) that you will buy it. Are you lying though? Do you really not have this album?
    well then don't send me the track, can someone else please? and if I had the album i wouldn't ask to hear a track off of it....so...no I don't have the album and I would like to hear a track off of it...and i don't make promises unless i know it's definite i can keep em ma....the reason i wanna hear the track is to determine if i wanna buy the album...but since you're not gonna send me the track can someone else show me some love please and put me on to this shit...

Realness

Quote Originally Posted by snapple View Post
    well then don't send me the track, can someone else please? and if I had the album i wouldn't ask to hear a track off of it....so...no I don't have the album and I would like to hear a track off of it...and i don't make promises unless i know it's definite i can keep em ma....the reason i wanna hear the track is to determine if i wanna buy the album...but since you're not gonna send me the track can someone else show me some love please and put me on to this shit...
    www.bronzenazareth.com

3 tracks to listen to one of them being 5th chamber. right on the front page.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Quote Originally Posted by WU-KILLAH View Post
    There isn't enough variety in Bronze's work ... always the same kind of sample with high pitched voices ... don't get me wrong I think he makes crazy beats (Listen, the Bronzeman, the Pain etc ...) but I like how RZA do grimey to digital shit that only him masters that way.
    you could say that for every producer out there besides Rza and a few others.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
    at the present time NO ONE is touching bronze. the great migration is EASILY the best album from the wu camp this year.
    CO SIGN!

WuTang is the Foundation smokebongoncliff's Avatar

spit it like bombs

Now yo yo, whattup yo, time is runnin out. It's for real though, let's connect politic - ditto. We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases. Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
    at the present time NO ONE is touching bronze. the great migration is EASILY the best album from the wu camp this year.
    True indeed! Bronze be right now

Wu Stoneman

Originally Posted by WU-KILLAH
    There isn't enough variety in Bronze's work ... always the same kind of sample with high pitched voices ... don't get me wrong I think he makes crazy beats (Listen, the Bronzeman, the Pain etc ...)

I dont agree, I hear a lot of variety....

the pain - not a high pitched vocal sample
    more than gold - no voices
    Bronzeman - barely any voices, not sped up
    one Plan - no sped up voices, very unique drums
    stolen van gogh - no voices
    5th chamber - no voices
    Good Morning - no voices
    Rare Breed - not a high pitched
    hear what I say - sped up voices/high pitch
    black royalty - no high pitch voices
    Detroit - no voices
    $ - no high pitch voices
    Peom Burial - no high pitched voices, nice choir sample
    Great Migration - no high pitched voices

So out of all the songs on his own album, 1 has a sped up, high pitched voice...."clearly not always the same sample with high pitch voices". No beef just wanted to give proof of the variety. maybe you're thinkin of the heatmakerz lol

Bronze Naz has a lot of variety IMO. I think his next will be a certified classic.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

i aint shitting on Bronze his album is decent but fuck that i take a rza beat any day over a Bronze beat. Rza the GOAT IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?