once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cuban Linxs Droppin In 2007

Sohh had some completely fake interview with Ghost back in the day.
    Hip-Hop's forefathers...that's right...forefathers.

Free Killa Sin!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=EedXtPhPhlI

Cuban Linx 07???? They are slowly ruining my anticipation for this album. And it always seems the more delayed the album is the less "RZA" production it has on it. This album better be good.

Veteran Member

fuck, raekwon must have like 60 fukin tracks already recorded.....he should make this a double or drop us linx 2 and another album next year

Shittin on E-Gangstas WuTangWarrior's Avatar

it doesnt matter, Rae can have all the time he wants as long as its gonna be a dope album that has much more sales than the other recent Wu album releases

Wouldn't surprise me if this album never dropped. According to an ad in the liner notes for Immobilarity it was supposed to come out in 2000. It'll be sick when it comes out, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up over and over again.

WU TANG RULES AGAIN

L~>1<~NKS

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah View Post
    where then?

Allhiphop.com

or Hiphopdx.com

But hold up... why go would anyone go to some other website for Wutang news? Not to sound homo or anythin, but wutangcorp is the official site of the clan. So, all the real official shit is updated as soon as you see the homepage.

I know - SUM of yall wanna be the first to find out news, to make everyone think u cool - buts that's kinda homo fellaz.

Cuban L1nx 2 will come out when it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by L1NKS View Post
    Allhiphop.com

or Hiphopdx.com

But hold up... why go would anyone go to some other website for Wutang news? Not to sound homo or anythin, but wutangcorp is the official site of the clan. So, all the real official shit is updated as soon as you see the homepage.

I know - SUM of yall wanna be the first to find out news, to make everyone think u cool - buts that's kinda homo fellaz.

Cuban L1nx 2 will come out when it comes out.
    that's about the meth shit not the rae news, they the only site that is sayin that

and people goto other sites because wucorp has been wrong or jumped the gun numerous times on the news tip...so it's hard to trust

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by morgan View Post
    Need new Wu group album badly.
    same here