Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 54

Thread: Jean Claude Van Damme

  1. #16

    Default Re: Jean Claude Van Damme

    Actually I think he has the potential to make a great Gambit in X-Men!

  2. #17

    Default Re: Jean Claude Van Damme

    he is a bad actor but i dont care his movie are enjoyable. look schwarzernegger is a bad actor but i enjoy watching his movies more than the actor who win oscars. van damme is a brilliant martial artist no doubting dat

  3. #18
    John W. Henry
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    U.K.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,519
    Rep Power
    35

    Default Re: Jean Claude Van Damme

    Quote Originally Posted by Intellekt
    u could? so why didnt you?..shh your a dipshit..dont say nothing..what are going accomplish? nothing man...give it up....just shut up
    ^your a hypocrit saying that van-damme looks gay, when your the classic gay fat kid who couldn't get any girls....

    why do you provoke me with those faggot lame posts...

  4. #19
    Veteran Member iNtell3kT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Big Mid-West
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,302
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Jean Claude Van Damme

    Quote Originally Posted by Wutage
    ^your a hypocrit saying that van-damme looks gay, when your the classic gay fat kid who couldn't get any girls....

    why do you provoke me with those faggot lame posts...
    what makes u think your shit? man, i'll fuck your mom if i lived in London or whatever jsut for saying that


  5. #20
    Deadly Venom 100pr00f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Baltimore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,629
    Rep Power
    57

    Default Re: Jean Claude Van Damme

    y u got to say shit like that..y u gots to brings the moms into the beef

  6. #21

    Default Re: Jean Claude Van Damme

    Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f
    the one were he has a twin...i forget the name
    Van Damme has made like four movies where he has a twin.. or at least a replicant...

  7. #22
    Veteran Member iNtell3kT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Big Mid-West
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,302
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Jean Claude Van Damme

    Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f
    y u got to say shit like that..y u gots to brings the moms into the beef
    cause she raised and stupid child


  8. #23

    Default Re: Jean Claude Van Damme


  9. #24
    Hunger Pains.. Butter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    UK'
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,343
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Jean Claude Van Damme

    his with the twin is double impact.
    If I Offend You .. Fuck You I Intend To ..

  10. #25
    Deadly Venom 100pr00f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Baltimore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,629
    Rep Power
    57

    Default Re: Jean Claude Van Damme

    thats it

  11. #26

    Default Re: Jean Claude Van Damme

    I can't accept Van Damme being a villian in a Jackie Chan or Jet Li flick. It would be a dramatic change from the rest of his productions. I couldn't accept that, espeically not a Jet Li joint. The only time I accepted Jet Li was in Lethal Weapon 4. The rest of his movies like The One was incredibly dumb. I hate when I see martial art flicks with action scenes when they fly up in the air.

    Later movies though of Van Damme wern't that good. I'd admit that because The Replicant and Universal Soldier: The Return were terrible movies. I'm really looking forward to his next movie The Kumite.


    Harlem's Finest

  12. #27
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,391
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Jean Claude Van Damme

    He reminds me of Chuck Norris. A great person to make fun of.

  13. #28

    Default Re: Jean Claude Van Damme

    Quote Originally Posted by the8stricker
    I can't accept Van Damme being a villian in a Jackie Chan or Jet Li flick. It would be a dramatic change from the rest of his productions. I couldn't accept that, espeically not a Jet Li joint. The only time I accepted Jet Li was in Lethal Weapon 4. The rest of his movies like The One was incredibly dumb. I hate when I see martial art flicks with action scenes when they fly up in the air.

    Taking into consideration how you “hate it when they fly up in the air"… And noticing how you only mentioned 'The One' as your basis of “hate”, I seriously suggest you watch...

    Fist of Legend
    Unleashed a.k.a. Danny the Dog
    Kiss of the Dragon
    The Master
    Born to Defense
    Dragon Fight
    Shaolin Temple 1, 2, & 3

    … Then you will be able to make a better assessment as to whether or not you "accept" Jet Li.

  14. #29

    Default Re: Jean Claude Van Damme

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMASSIVE
    Taking into consideration how you “hate it when they fly up in the air"… And noticing how you only mentioned 'The One' as your basis of “hate”, I seriously suggest you watch...

    Fist of Legend
    Unleashed a.k.a. Danny the Dog
    Kiss of the Dragon
    The Master
    Born to Defense
    Dragon Fight
    Shaolin Temple 1, 2, & 3

    … Then you will be able to make a better assessment as to whether or not you "accept" Jet Li.
    Yea, but that one flick when Jet Li was in France. That was real nice, especially that the scene in the office cubicals. But I've seen many clips from his other movies and they're not what I consider to see. But, these movies that you've listed I'll try to hit up and get peak at them.


    Harlem's Finest

  15. #30

    Default Re: Jean Claude Van Damme

    Quote Originally Posted by the8stricker
    Yea, but that one flick when Jet Li was in France. That was real nice, especially that the scene in the office cubicals. But I've seen many clips from his other movies and they're not what I consider to see. But, these movies that you've listed I'll try to hit up and get peak at them.

    Yeah, that was 'Kiss of the Dragon'... Dope flick. 'Unleashed' a.k.a. 'Danny the Dog' comes out this October on DVD, Jet Li's best flick ever! He really shows off his acting chops as Danny the Dog, and takes Martial Arts Movies to a whole new level. Besides those, the one I recommend the most if you like good martial arts sequences is 'Fist of Legend', it's a remake of Bruce Lee's old 'Fist of Fury' a.k.a. 'Chinese Connection'... In my opinion 'Fist of Legend' is the best martial arts movie from Jet Li so far... But ‘Unleashed’ a.k.a. 'Danny the Dog’ is a better movie overall, it’s not really a martial arts movie, it’s really a Drama with tiny bits of humor that uses martial arts to enhance the story-telling. At first your thinking “kick ass action” then you start to take a turn down a different road where you become emotionally invested in his character, you feel bad for him and you want to help him… If you only watch one Jet Li movie in all your life-time, let it be ‘Unleashed’ a.k.a. ‘Danny the Dog’… But all the one’s I listed are dope flicks, check em’ out!!!

Similar Threads

  1. calling out experienced battlers
    By Tres.Bo. in forum The House of Flying Daggers
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-10-2005, 02:29 PM
  2. Personal fave MCees
    By Taskmaster in forum Hip-Hop Shop
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-28-2005, 09:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •