once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55

Thread: What did he do for you?

  1. #31
    HANIF Urban_Journalz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Inner Realms of Outer Space
    Posts
    2,094
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    ^^I fully understand everything you said bruh. Though I don't puff the magic dragon anymore, when I did, everything was just beautiful and seemed to flow in a perfect system. I try to remember that myself as often as possible. You're right about some people not feelin' it as well as otehrs, if at all. Those who do though, know full well that there's a suttle harmony in the very universe that we all need to get back in touch with.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

  2. #32

    Default

    "Believe everything i say without questioning it, if you do question it you are a kafir and an infidel and need to be shot dead,questioning these things shows lack of faith and after you get shot, you'll burn in hell"


    Religious folks

    "See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

  3. #33
    HANIF Urban_Journalz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Inner Realms of Outer Space
    Posts
    2,094
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    ^^^That's extremism. Know the difference.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

  4. #34

    Default

    ^^^ aaahahaaa....Shropsher got knocked tha fuck out!!

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
    You remind me of Mindy from Animaniacs. Always askin' "why" to things until people are ready to shoot her.


    Quote Originally Posted by APSU
    "Believe everything i say without questioning it, if you do question it you are a kafir and an infidel and need to be shot dead,questioning these things shows lack of faith and after you get shot, you'll burn in hell"


    Religious folks



    Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher
    ^^^That's extremism. Know the difference.








    Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
    I'm still in the beginning stages. Let up duke. I'm not a Jedi yet aight??

    LMAO



    Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
    Do I willingly suffer fools?? No. You're a Kafir. A disbeliever. I'm neither supposed to aknowledge nor be civil toward you. You deny your own Creator, which, again, is no better than an atheist.
    I know your kind because my book speaks of you in great detail.

    LMAO TWICE



    Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
    All through here I've stated facts.
    you make all muslims look bad - reread the thread a few times if needed and find out all about yourself - this is your mirror

    "See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

  6. #36
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,149
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by APSU
    "Believe everything i say without questioning it, if you do question it you are a kafir and an infidel and need to be shot dead,questioning these things shows lack of faith and after you get shot, you'll burn in hell"



    SO APSU ARE U GONNA SHOOT SLASH?
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  7. #37

    Default

    I'm pretty skeptical of Warith Deen Muhammad's claims his father was preparing the black man for the true Islam. His practices were just too "out there." I do admire him (Warith Deen) for trying to move black people to true Islam but I've heard that he's made some pretty crazy claims like that his mother had an immaculate conception. Can you confirm this? If its true the apple may not fall far from the tree.

  8. #38
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,149
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    i think when u start quoting passages about devils on this small planet its past your bedtime especially if its about what i gotta say
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  9. #39
    HANIF Urban_Journalz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Inner Realms of Outer Space
    Posts
    2,094
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon View Post
    ^^^ aaahahaaa....Shropsher got knocked tha fuck out!!
    sure kid
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

  10. #40
    HANIF Urban_Journalz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Inner Realms of Outer Space
    Posts
    2,094
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by APSU View Post
    LMAO






    LMAO TWICE





    you make all muslims look bad - reread the thread a few times if needed and find out all about yourself - this is your mirror
    likewise
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

  11. #41
    HANIF Urban_Journalz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Inner Realms of Outer Space
    Posts
    2,094
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Shoot me. lol. One believes all of nothing and another believes that men of flesh and blood are living gods because of what race they are. I'll be glad when I am gone. These fools can have eachother.

    And yes, my book DOES speak about people like you AP. Why don't you go and respond to the passages since you're so fond of quotations.

    Moon, you don't have a leg to stand on and I seriously suggest you stay out of this. As I wasn't talking to you and your 2 cents made you look to be nothing more than an instigator.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

  12. #42
    HANIF Urban_Journalz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Inner Realms of Outer Space
    Posts
    2,094
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    AP, if you're trying to present yourself as intelligent, a quote that screams "Al-Qaeda" won't work. They're not religious and you look like a fool with these pseudo-undercover insults. Childish even. With that, you called Hitler and The KKK "religious people" because they have the exact same ideology. You also basically said that anyone, good people included, think this way. Just because some people take their religion as a way of life instead of a passtime, like most, doesn't mean all are extremists. You obviously think that anyone who lives their religion to the letter is an extremist. So whatever to that. I'd rather be me than the lot of the world. Most, if they were shown Heaven and Hell side by side, would call it mere magic.

    I said what I said because I identified your character. I wouldn't kill you, have you killed, or wish anything bad upon you. Why? If you know about Islam as you CLAIM to, you know it's against the rules. You didn't do anything to me personally. I have no personal vendettas toward you and I wouldn't want the punishment of having broken that law. That's why I said, and I noticed you very nicely managed NOT to quote me on this, that I had nothing more to say to you. I can only wonder if you missed it all together, or got a case of selective memory in order to carry this out further. Be that as it may, you're not important enough to take any kind of drastic action against, so until you do something to directly harm me or mine, you can do as you damn well please because it doesn't affect my agenda one way or the other. AGAIN, I'm going to leave you alone. That quote of yours is for people who think that all Muslims are terrorists. I wouldn't entertain the thought of killing people who didn't believe what I did because it's wrong and I'm the only one who would suffer for it. THAT'S ISLAM. So I think you're a moron and a disbeliever. Big deal. Get over it. What, am I gonna get an AK and make you believe. lol. If I had one I wouldn't bother!! People who ask useless questions serve as examples of what not to be. If anything, I wish you long life and lasting health. Even when there's a disagreement, unless physical confrontation is delivered, no physical harm should be returned. Do you see the stupidity in your quote now?? I almost figured you to be too mature to even stoop to such a low level as that. Looks like you proved me wrong anytime you're willing to take the time out of your busy day to go and change your quote all because of one person. I'm flattered tho.....really. As far as me "making all Muslims look bad", can it. My attitude stands as it always did. If I think you're stupid, I'll tell you so. I'm a New Yorker, that's just the way we operate. You can never accuse me of being bashful about my opinion or hiding behind anything. If anything, more Muslims should be like me, because groups like Al-Qaeda and The Taliban would have a serious threat on their hands because I would do my best to make sure of it. What, if a Muslim loses his or her temper, that makes us bad examples?? Or are you of the mind that any Muslim who gets angry has a bomb strapped to them?? Think about that the next time you get mad. Then, since you're so fond of typing, come in here and tell us the whole story. If you think that just because I follow Islam that I should be soft-spoken, and passive only to be on the same "level" as people like you, then you can keep on thinking. Again, if God can lose His temper and rain down fire and brimestone to destroy an entire population (I've seen the pictures), then anger is in our nature as well as compassion. The problem is usually most of us act on anger all the time, or, just flat out have no spine on the battlefield. I'm not going to hold back my opinions for the sake of "looking good" to a couple of people who really mean nothing to me or the world in the long run and get their jollies from internet props. It's a waste of time and energy. I'm not here to make friends or assimilate. I'm here because I want to see how some of the rest of the world thinks, or doesn't think and how willing or unwilling most of them are to do something positive in the world and take a stand for somthing, rather than just sit back and pretend to do solve problems with more questions for no more than the sake of a petty arguement.

    You try to figure people out and sometimes you may be right, but don't try it with me. All you'll be doing in the end is lying to yourself and there's too many other things you could do with such precious time.

    Now do what you do best, quote me....laugh....ask me something like....."And what is True Islam?" and burn some calories goin' clickity-clack....just don't get so caught up in trying to label people for the sake of making them angry, because you really end up putting your foot in your mouth and, if they're anything like me, the person you were aiming at walks away laughing. And if all religious people are a "no-no", I suggest you take up atheism.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

  13. #43
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default

    just to get back to Elijah, i believe he had an influnece on many individuals, and as individuals we make our own decisions how we conduct our lives.

    when we hear good, we make the decision to follow it or not. If the person saying good things makes wrong decisions in life, thats his or hers detriment in life, why should we be immature to follow another mans flaw.

    As for prophethood.

    Muhammad SAW was the last law bearing prophet. Prophet has many meanings, and of course it does not mean that no other "prophet" can come again. A prophet who reiterates the message of Islam etc, is genuine. We can all be prophets, God sent individuals to just reinstate Islamic values in others, but we cannot have the same level of importance as other prophets as our word is not fundamental enough. We already have the teachings of Islam.

    Islam is universal and means Peace and submission to God Allah.
    It belongs to nobody and to make groups within Islam is just plain stupid. We all follow Islam in some way and as long as we do not create divisions on cultural and traditional grounds, we can strive to a legitimate utopia or at least parts of a new world that reflects a way of utopia for the current man.

  14. #44
    healthy merking LHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    timing is as important a part of prophets as anything

    it appears that in this age of information and media, it would not be possible for a prophet to establish himself as such


    prophetic messages are scrutinized by those who have intelligence, and they are ignored by other people because most prophetic messages dont carry any stimulating news

    who wants any part of utopia if it requires actual self discipline to get there?

    thats, like, too hard man

    why not just go to the mall?
    your mother's dick

  15. #45
    HANIF Urban_Journalz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Inner Realms of Outer Space
    Posts
    2,094
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Most people don't follow the messages sent before Islam, which also require self-discipline. Islam has the most difficult set of rules and most people don't have faith in anything, nor do they fear The Punishment enough to ever try to gain that faith. So the loss is their own.

    I have to disagree still with Elijah Muhammad being a Prophet.

    Prophet: A person who speaks for God, or by Divine Inspiration.
    Again, when these men speak, their delivering a new message.
    The message of Islam is 1400 years old. I'll say he was prophetic, but that's as far as I'll go. Muhammad (pbuh) was the seal of The Prophets. The later times (now) wouldn't want prophets or wise men. They'd want reformers and speakers. You can tell by how many so-called Christians make fun of Jesus (upon whom be peace) or at the very least, laugh when he's being made fun of. Clowing his lessons and quotes because ignorance is cool and wisdom just isn't.

    If Jesus (upon whom be peace) were to come back today, very few people would believe he was more than some dude in a costume. Once his miracles were performed, they'd say it was magic or something stupid. The world doesn't want that kind of wisdom. You can tell just by how music is, that partying and other useless passtimes are more important to people than living by moral standards if not religious ones.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •