Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 55

Thread: What did he do for you?

  1. #16
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,145
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    SO WHICH ONE WAS THAT FAG CALLIN A PEDOPHILE? , ELIJAH MOHAMMED(PBUH) OR THE OTHER MOHAMMED(PBUH)


    I NEED "ISLAM FOR DUMBIES" THIS SHIT GOT ME CONFUSED NOW
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  2. #17
    HANIF Urban_Journalz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Inner Realms of Outer Space
    Posts
    2,094
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    I see what you are. You ask a question and debate for the sake of doing so. You don't want answers, that's why you ask a question as dumb as "were these wings all on his back" etc. You don't believe in anything which makes it easy for you to ask stupid questions or questions that have answers that require the one thing you, like most other people, lack. Faith. If you can't see it or touch it, it's not real to you and you have to have a hard-copy in order to be convinced. Even if it was brought forth, you'd attribute it to science or magic. You're just like everyone else who won't believe anything until you die. Sleep on dude. I'm done with you. I'm not wasting my time with you. Intelligence isn't asking a dumb question for the sake of asking 10 more even dumber ones in it's stead. One thing is certain, the amount of questions you ask and the amount of stupid "what-if's" you come up with, shows that you're way more in-tuned with those backwards Greeks than anyone. BTW, you look really stupid when you make an assumption as to where someone gets their ideologies from when all YOU do is sit back and run your mouth with no kind of fuondation except questions. If you knew the truth, you'd forget it because people like you run from it at every turn. Your faith, if you have any, is weak. You'd question the law of gravity if it wasn't widely accepted. All you do is hide behind quetions that you THINK will make people confused, but when they answer them, you conjur up something else in your tiny mind to try it again. You're no better than a politician or an atheist.

    Have fun asking questions, because when you do get your answers, you'll be sorry you wasted so much time being stupid on purpose.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

  3. #18
    HANIF Urban_Journalz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Inner Realms of Outer Space
    Posts
    2,094
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    ^^That was for AP btw.
    He's callin' Muhammad (pbuh) a pedophile. I said that Elijah Muhammad was having affairs with some sisters in The Nation and had children by them. I know people that were in The Nation and saw these children. Again, I'm FROM N.Y. and word spreads like a wildfire up there.

    I know his type though. He'll take anything except truth.

    Elijah Muhammad wasn't from the bloodline of The Prophets because the last Messenger was sent to Arabia. I see why you ask so many stupid questions, you don't read a damn thing except that which you feel defends your "arguement".

    Again, NO Messenger/Prophet was raised after Muhammad. All else are imposters. Period. I could give a rat's ass what you say cuz all you're doing is following an opinion and worse, your own ignorance, and telling yourself what makes you happy. Your arguement is pathetic and seriously juvenile. You remind me of Mindy from Animaniacs. Always askin' "why" to things until people are ready to shoot her.

    Elijah Muhammad made no prophecies. Say what you will about "A Messeger does this and a Prophet does that." If you REALLY read The Qur'an, instead of runnin' off to a website when it suited you to do so, you'd see that ALL The Prophets were called Messengers at a few points. Even reffered to themselves as such. So you can take that pseudo-Jeopardy trash somewhere else.

    Again, it doesn't matter and surely, niether do you.

    My final word here to this moron (AP), or rather, my final thoughts thereto....

    "I treated the blind man and the leper and heald hem both. I treated the fool and he caused me to despair. Silence is the best answer to the fool." -Jesus (Isa) (upon whom be peace) Even HE couldn't stand stupid people!!! So why should I suffer a fool if one of the most patient cats to walk gave 'em 50 ft???
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

  4. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
    I see what you are. You ask a question and debate for the sake of doing so. You don't want answers, that's why you ask a question as dumb as "were these wings all on his back" etc.

    there is no debate

    you said that gabriel had 420 pairs of wings

    i asked, were they on his back

    i see it as a valid question

    if you answered, yes, he does have 420 pairs of wings on his back that he uses to fly down to earth from heaven, i would have just loled and kept it moving, closing the dialogue for good


    Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
    You don't believe in anything which makes it easy for you to ask stupid questions or questions that have answers that require the one thing you, like most other people, lack. Faith.

    i just asked a few valid questions to one who is telling us about what Islam and the Nation of Islam is - your in teacher mode - well you were - your teaching us that Elijah could not be a messenger from allah because the angel gabriel didn't fly down from heaven with his 840 wings to give Elijah a message.

    so i ask, and the question still stands, are all of these wings on his back ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
    If you can't see it or touch it, it's not real to you and you have to have a hard-copy in order to be convinced.
    if i can't see it or touch it, and no one else can either, i wonder how does anyone know of its existance
    so they'll tell me, well this book here says..... and i BELIEVE that this book is from God and ........
    if a book tells you that there are beings that you cannot see or touch, who have 420 pairs of wings, and you BELIEVE it because you have FAITH, then do you.


    Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
    Even if it was brought forth, you'd attribute it to science or magic.



    Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
    You're just like everyone else who won't believe anything until you die.
    so then i'll gain this knowledge when i die and not while i'm alive - i have to die before i realize the truth - when i die all of these things will come to light
    according to your BELIEFS - and thats ok man


    Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
    Sleep on dude. I'm done with you. I'm not wasting my time with you.

    OK - my, are those wings on his back question really got you worked up huh ?

    made you think huh ?

    glad to be of service


    Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
    Intelligence isn't asking a dumb question for the sake of asking 10 more even dumber ones in it's stead.
    may be your just really upset with yourself because you cannot answer the question


    Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
    One thing is certain, the amount of questions you ask and the amount of stupid "what-if's" you come up with, shows that you're way more in-tuned with those backwards Greeks than anyone.
    alot of name calling from you - it shows your uneasyness in the situation

    you wrote alot of words in this thread - i'm questioning your words

    thats what student do to teachers - they ask questions

    i never heard of any being having 420 pairs of wings

    sounds strange to me

    i wanted to picture this being and asked a simple question




    Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
    BTW, you look really stupid when you make an assumption as to where someone gets their ideologies from when all YOU do is sit back and run your mouth with no kind of fuondation except questions.
    you know me well ?

    ok - lets say i have no foundation - your in here telling us what is and what isn't - so i ask you question because you seem so shure you know what your talking about.


    Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
    If you knew the truth, you'd forget it because people like you run from it at every turn.
    ok this is getting tired - most of this reply is your failed attempt at making me feel low


    let me let you in on this though -

    its not working


    at all

    Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
    Your faith, if you have any, is weak.
    you can tell alot about my faith by reading my question asking if gabriel has 420 pairs of wings on his back ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
    You'd question the law of gravity if it wasn't widely accepted. All you do is hide behind quetions that you THINK will make people confused, but when they answer them, you conjur up something else in your tiny mind to try it again. You're no better than a politician or an atheist.

    i question because i want to know and not believe
    if you have faith in the words of ancient text so be it

    Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
    Have fun asking questions, because when you do get your answers, you'll be sorry you wasted so much time being stupid on purpose.
    ok

    "See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

  5. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post
    ^^That was for AP btw.
    He's callin' Muhammad (pbuh) a pedophile.
    WRONG !


    Quote Originally Posted by APSU
    Its also said that the Prophet Muhammad was a pedophile, and there are people promoting that accusation right now

    "See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

  6. #21
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,145
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by APSU View Post
    WRONG !
    NOT U MAN WE'RE TALKING ABOUT A WHOLE DIFFERENT THREAD BY A WHOLE DIFFERENT POSTER. MEGA LA DON OR SOME SHIT RAN A THREAD SAYING MOHAMMED WAS A PEDO. NOT U BRO, SORRY
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  7. #22
    HANIF Urban_Journalz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Inner Realms of Outer Space
    Posts
    2,094
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by APSU View Post
    losing patience ?
    Do I willingly suffer fools?? No. You're a Kafir. A disbeliever. I'm neither supposed to aknowledge nor be civil toward you. You deny your own Creator, which, again, is no better than an atheist.
    I know your kind because my book speaks of you in great detail.

    "....If they saw every one of the Signs, they will not believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee (believers), they dispute with thee." Qur'an-6:25

    "Then seest thou such a one as takes as his god, his own desire? Allah has, knowing him as such, left him astray, and sealed his hearing and his heart and understanding, and put a cover on is sight. Who, then, will guide him after Allah has withdrawn guidance? Will ye not then recieve admonition?" Qur'an-45:23

    "Can he who was dead (unborn), to whom We gave life, and a light whereby he can walk among men, be like him who is in the depths of darkness, from which he can never come out? Thus to those without Faith, their own deeds seem pleasing." Qur'an-6:122

    "Leave them to babble and play with vanities until they meet that Day of theirs, which they have been promised." Qur'an-43:83

    "Those who reject Faith, and die rejecting, on them is Allah's curse, and the curse of the angels and the curse of all mankind." Qur'an-2:161

    "Then woe that Day to those who treat truth as falsehood, that play and paddle in shallow trifles."
    Qur'an-52:11-12

    "We (Allah and His angels) shall turn to confusion their hearts and their eyes, even as they refused to believe in this in the first instance: We shall leave them in their trespasses, to wander in distraction." Qur'an-6:110

    "Nay, who is there that can help you, even as an army, besides Allah Most Merciful? In nothing but delusion are the unbelievers. Or who is there that can provide you with sustenance if He were to withhold His provision? Nay, they obstinately persist in insolent impiety and flight from truth."
    Qur'an-67:20-21

    "Those who reject Faith, niether their possessions
    nor their numerous progeny will avail them aught against Allah. They are themselves but fuel for the Fire. Their plight will be no better than the people of Pharaoh and their predecessors. They denied Our sings and Allah called them to account for their sins. For Allah is strict in punishment. Say to those who reject Faith: "Soon will ye be vanquished and gathered together to Hell. An evil bed indeed to lie on." Qur'an 3:10-12

    So you see, I can't be bothered with someone like you. You're just another drone in the grand scheme of things.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

  8. #23
    HANIF Urban_Journalz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Inner Realms of Outer Space
    Posts
    2,094
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    LOL Know you well?? I know you well enough to know that all you know is what you can see and touch. Which is enough for me.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

  9. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shropsher_Slasher View Post

    Again, it doesn't matter and surely, niether do you.

    My final word here to this moron (AP), or rather, my final thoughts thereto....


    He lied

    "See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

  10. #25
    HANIF Urban_Journalz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Inner Realms of Outer Space
    Posts
    2,094
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Again, my point is proven. If my 'attempt at making him feel' bad wasn't working, he wouldn't have responded to it.
    Don't over-stimate your importance.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

  11. #26
    i think i'm high
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    on da wave~
    Posts
    6,227
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    look at this, relgious people fighting with eachother, you're all so rightous! keep reppin your faith with the hate.

    Realness

  12. #27
    HANIF Urban_Journalz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Inner Realms of Outer Space
    Posts
    2,094
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Watch yourself. Hate is saying I hate him. I don't agree with what he's saying, or calls himself saying, because all he does is ask questions. The Taliban reps their faith with hate, as do the KKK.

    Just because I won't be nice to a self-proclaimed moron doesn't mean I hate him. I'm wiping my hands clean of him and everyone like him. It's a damn shame when you can't get angry anymore without someone callin' you a borderline extremist.

    Whatever to that though. All through here I've stated facts. Say what you will, if you told someone the truth about something, after they got finished ASING you to, then kept asking as if they didn't believe in the first place, for the sheer sake of knowing how, you'd get mad to. So don't come at me with this 'hate' garbage cuz that may be how YOU see it, but that's not how I'm feelin'. I've got better things to do than waste time on the deaf, dumb and blind. Their diggin' their own graves and I'm gonna let 'em do so.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

  13. #28
    i think i'm high
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    on da wave~
    Posts
    6,227
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    ^^cause you shouldn't be getting angry to begin with...anger = hate man what are you saying? i can't think of ill things that make me angry can you?

    Realness

  14. #29
    HANIF Urban_Journalz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Inner Realms of Outer Space
    Posts
    2,094
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    I'm still in the beginning stages. Let up duke. I'm not a Jedi yet aight?? At this point, I'm leaving it alome because I see he's hopeless. It's like beating a dead horse. As far as anger, the Prophets and even God Himself get angry as well. It's part of who we are as people. They just have way more patience than the rest of us. I'm still workin' at it though. Believe me, learning things like Kung-Fu and The Pressure Point System, I'll NEED to have a SERIOUS strong-hold on my patience and I haven't lost sight of it.

    For real though, good lookin' out. It's Ramadan and I don't even need to be losin' my patience a little bit.

    Much Respect.

    Peace.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

  15. #30
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,145
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    yeah gotta discuss wisely when it comes to this shit gettin angry kinda blurs your vision. infact it can totally blind u. thats when i know its time to get high cuz we all got that part of our brain that manufactures happiness. its like the more beatiful life is the better you feel and u see shit way more clear. this is hard to explain. like weed touches a wisdom spot in your brain in a certain wise way(life's really weird and perfect). its like when your high u can see that the universe is one huge loving organism, some cats dont experience it often but i think we all get hints of it no matter who we are. but anyways if u see how simple shit is it makes u happy, thats the way it works, and weed makes it alll simple. fuck i went off but yo its better than bein mad. peace
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •