once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: Cilvaringz "I" [Sampler]

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    I have a question for yall. How many of yall feel like I should include Valentine Day Massacre on the album? It has new recorded parts by myself and a new hook by Blue Raspberry. But not sure if I should include it on there. Let me know what yall think, honesty counts here!
    Yeah man the world needs more Blue Rasberry

amen to that
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Do it.

Sig by Born Invincible
    Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006

The more Cilva the better.

I have a question for yall. How many of yall feel like I should include Valentine Day Massacre on the album? It has new recorded parts by myself and a new hook by Blue Raspberry. But not sure if I should include it on there. Let me know what yall think, honesty counts here!
    Yes,please include that track, that shit is crazy and deserves to show up on an album, everyone ripped that. Still anticipating the album.

Dude, why even ask about whether to put it on the album or not. That track is bananas! Don't know if you can fit it in with the rest of the tracks, but putting it on the album - maybe even as a hidden track - would definitely please me. Finish the album with a BANG!

Hell yeah! Valentines Day Massacre is my shit! I've been dying to hear a mastered version of this for a while! If you decide not to include it, hopefully you put all the songs that were cut from the album on either the Wu-Tang Corp downloads section or maybe on a "Cilvaringz: I Prelude" mixtape. I would buy that in a heartbeat.

PS. We need entire songs!!! Not snippets, especially if the songs aren't on the album!
    Ghostface on 50 Cent:
    "Yo, this ape needs to stop injecting himself with them stroiods. He's acting up, he better chill out before New York puts his ass on the bench."
    Ghostface on Eminem:
    "That pilgrim needs to back off. He ain't got no street cred, thats my word."

Thumbs up

yeah cilva you should put that track on this motherfuckin' disk...
    damn. but hurry up, i cant wait. throw it in east direction.... i'll catch it in germany/nrw !

fat tracks on the disk
    rza cilva rza cilva sharp
    another wu tang productions kid, comin'atcha (labels - gza)

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Yeah, if it's room for it and it's properly remastered I def would like it to be on the album.

Peace
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

Yeah there's room defenitly... it just.. the song's a bit old.. I might've heard that shit too many times... any more people interested in that song??

Yeah there's room defenitly... it just.. the song's a bit old.. I might've heard that shit too many times... any more people interested in that song??
    yessir, here

that beat is supersick, definately needs to be released

edit: and if not give the beat to ghostface

Can I vote more than once?

The Shabazz verse on this track is sickening.
    Ghostface on 50 Cent:
    "Yo, this ape needs to stop injecting himself with them stroiods. He's acting up, he better chill out before New York puts his ass on the bench."
    Ghostface on Eminem:
    "That pilgrim needs to back off. He ain't got no street cred, thats my word."

song is raw as fuck. just put it there, remastered version of course....

keep your darts sharp man. big respect..... and please bring more moongod allah beats for us. use this man cuz hes one of the rawest imo...

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----

Heard some of those tracks a few days ago (not from the Internet or something) and I must say - the album's gonna be bangin. Heard the track with Raekwon, and this from the sampler's beginning. (The voices in the beginning reminded me "Never Again" song from the Swarm).

Waiting for the album. Peace to Cilva.