once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obfcl2

Default Obfcl2

So if rae is signed in aftermath , THat means a video will come out on mtv . So that means alot of people will get to know who rae is . BUt damn i hope they dont put him on some r&b shit. Aneway I was thinking today damn if rae comes out hard and gets mad famous around the world and suburbia that means , 50 cent will try to diss him out and shit .

dunno man im just hyped.

Quote Originally Posted by SaqurakiHanamichi View Post
    So if rae is signed in aftermath , THat means a video will come out on mtv . So that means alot of people will get to know who rae is . BUt damn i hope they dont put him on some r&b shit. Aneway I was thinking today damn if rae comes out hard and gets mad famous around the world and suburbia that means , 50 cent will try to diss him out and shit .

dunno man im just hyped.

hahaha, true, true, true. I'm be happy with a tastefully "commericial" cut though, cause i don't want people to forget the first one had Icecream, and it made the album that much better.

50 cent probably will diss him, if youre a rapper, and youre not 50 cent, youre GOING to get dissed by 50 cent

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Wu Masta View Post
    50 cent probably will diss him, if youre a rapper, and youre not 50 cent, youre GOING to get dissed by 50 cent

LOL
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    hahaha, true, true, true. I'm be happy with a tastefully "commericial" cut though, cause i don't want people to forget the first one had Icecream, and it made the album that much better.
    ice cream is the dopest song only outdoped by the other ob4cl trax

Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK

The video will probably be commercial, but I think the rest will be just the way he wants it

De mijne is 4x duurder!

I think Dre respects the Wu enough to let Rae do his album the way he wants

GENERAL WISE

rae already did his album, they are polishing his shit to perfection.
    and rae told ppl, he aint doin it for money. Its for the music for real, he is trying to make a classic like ob4cl (which only went gold FOR A SUPA CLASSIC)

like his disses actually hold weight lol

GENERAL WISE

plus 50 cent aint gonna diss Rae cause Rae gettin love by aftermath and plus he is pussy now.

Check him doing hooks on every album.

Quote Originally Posted by SaqurakiHanamichi View Post

dunno man im just hyped.
    lol

But it's true, maybe we will hear Raekwon all day on the radio. Let's pray it will be raw!

Quote Originally Posted by ~GENERAL_WISE~ View Post
    rae already did his album, they are polishing his shit to perfection.
    and rae told ppl, he aint doin it for money. Its for the music for real, he is trying to make a classic like ob4cl (which only went gold FOR A SUPA CLASSIC)
    Quote Originally Posted by ~GENERAL_WISE~ View Post
    he aint doin it for money
    between the moment at which he started ob4cl2 and today several things could have been changed. when it was a wumusic group release it was more evident.Today at Aftermath, therefore with a lot more dollars invested therefore with higher sales objectives we can t say that the money isn't more important
    than it was at first. how will it be materialized on the record ?? more songs
    made for more people than at first and you know what they think these people love.

i won't be surprised if several songs that features wu-members that aren't enlighted by the spots (deck, gza 4 example) are dropped.
    But yes wait and see , wait and hear, wait and listen

from da joints on his myspace, and his discography.......i got a bad feeling about this album

Quote Originally Posted by Ill Jolson View Post
    I think Dre respects the Wu enough to let Rae do his album the way he wants
    Rza and Raekwon know how to do classic work and Dre knows this so i think the project will end up amazing. I just am not feelin alot of these mixtape joints but there are a few that just are straight dope. But most are just average by Cuban Linx standards.
    "When all your money is spent an you still hangin' on to fifty cent, get it, you underground" -KRS-ONE

modern day Ice Cream would be classified as too commercial by most geeks.....

modern day Heaven & Hell would be classified as commercial rNb shit by most geeks.....