once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Ghostface Killah More Fish

Default Ghostface Killah More Fish

Whats up with this album. It says its coming out december 5th which isnt that far away and it doesnt even say shit about it on the defjam website. What is going on?

It's the leftover Fishscale tracks, I don't think they're going much attention to that

De mijne is 4x duurder!

i guess but why not, would make them more money. i just hope it doesnt get pushed back. Im looking forward to it.

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

isn't GZA's new album supposed drop tomorrow?
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

i dont know, what album? I know the words from the genius re reissue was supposed to come out a while ago but I couldnt find it in stores anywhere. But I dont know of any other coming out now. I think it said on another websited in the winter. But, I think there is also another album called gza presents 12 o'clock. Not sure if its still the same but I know its finally a 12 o'clock solo album.

it'll probably be alot better than fishscale. i betting i play it alot more.

From what has been said on the main page of this site, and I think G said it too, GZAs new album was supposed to be out Oct. 17th but is getting pushed and will heavily feature his soon. In a interview at chambermusik.com, 12 O'Clock said there will be a GZA presents 2 On Da Road (12 & P-Sunn). I believe that I also heard Armel (of Ancient C.O.I.N.S) say in an interview that there was going to be a GZA presents that will be like a swarm/sting deal with various artists like C.O.I.N.S, 2 On Da Road etc.

The Re-Issue of GZA's old album is already released, I saw it in a record store, didn't buy it though, at first it sounded great but later it became a little bit monotone, it was a bit expensive too, maybe i'll buy it later

De mijne is 4x duurder!