once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Black Market Militia - Killah Priest, Timbo King, Tragedy Khadafi, Hell Razah album!!

Hun

Default Black Market Militia - Killah Priest, Timbo King, Tragedy Khadafi, Hell Razah album!!

Yo!
    What's Your opinion about this album?
    I say that this is one of the best Wu albums in the last 7 Years!

You can order it from Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...184213-7459003

Default Re: Black Market Militia - Killah Priest, Timbo King, Tragedy Khadafi, Hell Razah album!!

Its really good Hell Razah kills it on here its highly recommended from me 8/10

Veteran Member

Default Re: Black Market Militia - Killah Priest, Timbo King, Tragedy Khadafi, Hell Razah album!!

the album is fire! I love it, almost classic imo

Hun

Quote Originally Posted by method_mack1
    the album is fire! I love it, almost classic imo
    yeah .. fire!
    I love it becouse it's true sound, not that commercial bullshit.
    I'm glad that Timbo is on this album. Royal Fam bringz raw hip hop.

BMM is actully just Killah Priest and Tragedy Khadafi, the rest are just guest MC's.

BIG L Rest In Peace

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers
    BMM is actully just Killah Priest and Tragedy Khadafi, the rest are just guest MC's.
    No it isn't black market milita is official killah priest,tragedy khadafi,timbo king,hell razah and william cooper

Quote Originally Posted by adp9991
    No it isn't black market milita is official killah priest,tragedy khadafi,timbo king,hell razah and william cooper
    no its not. Check chambermusiks interview with timbo king a few months back and he just said that its KP and Tradegy. The rest never got paid when the CD sells cos they are just guest MCs.

BIG L Rest In Peace

Can you get this at stores or do you have to order it online?

peace

its aiight, nothing special
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

good cd I like it kiialh priest spit some knowledge on their and everybody else guest mc's was good too
    "YO I AM STILL PAYING MY DUES THE LAST ONE WAS DEBT"

Default Re: Black Market Militia - Killah Priest, Timbo King, Tragedy Khadafi, Hell Razah alb

yeah i was surprised! didn't think that it would be any good at all. but there were some pretty good tracks. but a little hesitant about calling it a classic. it's alright, but i've hit that skip button several times on multiple listenings!

Havent copped that ish yet bruh

I just like this album for the fact that tragedy is on it. Everything he touches is greatness. Plus i always wanted to see queensbridge with wu tang.