once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ignorant people not likin the Wu

Quote Originally Posted by nascarhick20 View Post
    i was at a party the other night wearin my wu sweatshirt and this dude kept talkin shit bout wu and i was like man you dont even know anything about them cuase he kept on sayyin wycleff was in wu tang and getting their shit confused with other people lol

ingnorence
    people around my way been sayin rahzel the beatboxer is in wu tang for like 5 years
    maybe they got rza confused with rahzel cos they sound similar, still theyre fuckin morons
    and i dont have time for ignorant people, even my mother will listen to wu if i put it on, she actually likes some of their more laidback type joints

dont let it get to ya
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

it was funny seein rae boppin his head to puffy when he was doing paul revere at hip hop honors

so anyways the girl i was talking about earlier, i just figured out she knows who Rakim is too, and listens to him?! It's fuckin creepy, i'm pretty much gonna try and fuck while listening to Don't Sweat the Technique though.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    so anyways the girl i was talking about earlier, i just figured out she knows who Rakim is too, and listens to him?! It's fuckin creepy, i'm pretty much gonna try and fuck while listening to Don't Sweat the Technique though.

Let The Rythm Hit 'Em!!!!
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

this shit happens to me everytime i bring up hip hop with the group of friends i hang out with.
    some of my friends actually listen to good hip hop, but i hate when they try to act like their wu heads and dont know shit.

i had a friend listen to "day one" by DITC (classic shit) and when Big L came on he was like "oh shit! i dint know Big L did a track with Wu Tang!"

this being a guy who says the Wu Tang changed his view on hip hop

Quote Originally Posted by infamousWu View Post
    this shit happens to me everytime i bring up hip hop with the group of friends i hang out with.
    some of my friends actually listen to good hip hop, but i hate when they try to act like their wu heads and dont know shit.

i had a friend listen to "day one" by DITC (classic shit) and when Big L came on he was like "oh shit! i dint know Big L did a track with Wu Tang!"

this being a guy who says the Wu Tang changed his view on hip hop
    Big L still did a track with Shyheim...but yeah, that's pretty stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Coley View Post
    Big L still did a track with Shyheim...but yeah, that's pretty stupid.

yo this the coley from the Big L HF forum? or theHed hip hop4eva forum?