once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 14-year-old student charged with assault and battery after jerking off in class and..

Veteran Member

Default Re: 14-year-old student charged with assault and battery after jerking off in class and..

Quote Originally Posted by check two
    I don't know why the news article would use the word cum? lol You would think they would use the word semen.
    hahahahah good eye, i went right over that one..

"in other news, a 14 year old student beat off and nutted on a girls face in class while asking her who his bitch was"
    image too large
    "I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death"

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Default Re: 14-year-old student charged with assault and battery after jerking off in class and..

lol Nice to see you back, Thomas.

fuckin losers...

damn sick kids need to get back on the ritlen

the whole world is sick

Quote Originally Posted by bigben
    Our Kids are drowning
    it's the parents fault. they aint lettin the kids be free. so when the kids are away from home, they do all kinds of stupid shit in order to feel free
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

bigben is right

Default Re: 14-year-old student charged with assault and battery after jerking off in class a

where do you live methboy?

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Default Re: 14-year-old student charged with assault and battery after jerking off in class a

Quote Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
    was never civilized in the first place
    This is so TRUE

If I was the father of that girl I would kill the kid and both his parents
    Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.-Malcolm X

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
    Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk

Haha, kids.. its rather funny actually... Wonder why those girls didn't beat him up or something..

Kids at that age get mad horny :P

YA BIG DUMMY!!!

LOL..funy shit

Ball of energy love

Me then think masturbation, form of expression! And then feeling orgasm then, make feel in way God and creation! These not then chance! So then, even those with crumpled feet, and severe throat blockage, continually masturbate too! And why not then come see Gertie on myspace and become internet sensation? Ciao!

http://www.myspace.com/lilgertie

Quote Originally Posted by OG Kane
    where do you live methboy?
    i live in philly

i was in the bathroom in school and i heard this chick moanin next to me...

then there were this couple who were expelled cuz they were humpin in the bathroom and the janitor heard it and reported it.. funny ish