View Poll Results: Should Pimptastic be banned / limited

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, unconditional Ban

    0 0%
  • Yes, a month ban

    0 0%
  • Yes limit him to 5 posts per day.

    5 38.46%
  • No, I read his posts and they bring joy to my life. DURRRRRRRRR

    8 61.54%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27

Thread: Ban / Limit Pimptastic Petition

  1. #16
    And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Relocated
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,382
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Pimptastics threads bring joy to my life...

    Quote Originally Posted by kwu View Post
    Voted no because there should be more 13 y/o WuTang heads out there; and I never seen Pimptastic post anything so outrageous
    true...not sure if HE is really 13 though..

    Quote Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
    Well thats nice, I have beer to drink. Wait til I release my winter catalog, its gonna include general wise signature lowrider jeans and halter tops.
    LOL...

  2. #17
    Fukkin Vet!!!! Lil' Ruger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New London CT Crystal Ave niggas
    Age
    24
    Posts
    7,571
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i am 13........

    Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

    "we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

  3. #18
    Veteran Member maestro wooz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,782
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I voted no but this is another top notch thread by the general

  4. #19
    GENERAL WISE
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
    Well thats nice, I have beer to drink. Wait til I release my winter catalog, its gonna include general wise signature lowrider jeans and halter tops.
    Shit my shirts will have some holographic tripped out shit with racist verses of mcees.

    my shirts >>>> your signature general wise lowrider jeans

    Ill do plat in a week, you shouldn't release your shit the same date. Trust me, your sales will hurt.

  5. #20
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,468
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~GENERAL_WISE~ View Post
    Shit my shirts will have some holographic tripped out shit with racist verses of mcees.

    my shirts >>>> your signature general wise lowrider jeans

    Ill do plat in a week, you shouldn't release your shit the same date. Trust me, your sales will hurt.
    What if I get U-god and Kevin Bacon to promote my clothing line?

  6. #21
    GENERAL WISE
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
    What if I get U-god and Kevin Bacon to promote my clothing line?
    Krizy will model my milf jeans dog, you dont want it with wise

  7. #22
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,468
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    yea but U-god will just beat up people until they buy my product

  8. #23
    And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Relocated
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,382
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

    This healthy competition is good...I likes.

  9. #24
    Fukkin Vet!!!! Lil' Ruger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New London CT Crystal Ave niggas
    Age
    24
    Posts
    7,571
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
    yea but U-god will just beat up people until they buy my product
    hahahahahahahazzzz i think ghost could do some damage......robby if ya paid me i'd beat ppl up 4 ya

    Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

    "we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

  10. #25
    GENERAL WISE
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pimptastic View Post
    hahahahahahahazzzz i think ghost could do some damage......robby if ya paid me i'd beat ppl up 4 ya
    the only thing you beat is your meat
    eat a dikk

  11. #26

    Default

    Lol,
    this is really the average topic that brings down the quality of wutangcorp. Person A bashes person B, and within three pages the whole thing escalates into monkeys throwing their faeces at each other.

  12. #27
    Semi Retired Prolifical ENG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,644
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VDB-King View Post
    Lol,
    this is really the average topic that brings down the quality of wutangcorp. Person A bashes person B, and within three pages the whole thing escalates into monkeys throwing their faeces at each other.

    hahahahaha, yeah im always trying to prevent them form happening....even with the ability to lock a whole page of threads within a few seconds, its still a losing battle.

    But as I think of it, if he has nothing better to do, let him post.

    But I looked at all the threads that he made.....

    Its ironic that he makes better threads than the creator of this thread

    I just ended the validity of this thread

    ok bye



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •