Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CAn we expect the resurrection of the Rep Points?

GENERAL WISE

Default CAn we expect the resurrection of the Rep Points?

That shit brought a whole new dimension to wu corps

I mean, lets start with 0 rep for everybody except for year joined and posts factored in.

nope

BIG L Rest In Peace

lmao

i wonder how rep points would work in real life

everybody be walkin around carrying a stat sheet or some shit

"I may not look cool, but according to the stats, my rep is OFF THE CHARTS"
    your mother's dick

GENERAL WISE

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers View Post
    nope
    how come?

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    lmao

i wonder how rep points would work in real life

everybody be walkin around carrying a stat sheet or some shit

"I may not look cool, but according to the stats, my rep is OFF THE CHARTS"

word... fools be like.. " yo, yo check my rep son... im a glorious beacon of light!!!"

wasnt hear to see em but they sound cool from what else i've heard why would it be a problem?

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

i might have single handedly ruined the rep system, i made the "show your rep comments" thread as a chance for people to show the negative comments i was leaving under other peoples names early on in the process. It morphed into some kind of sick way of showing how cool everyone else thought you were and to this day i have not forgiven myself for that. It should be moved to classics though definetley.

Quote Originally Posted by ~GENERAL_WISE~ View Post
    how come?
    Because there were so many people who used to beg for rep points, which then resulted in stupid threads and such. The stupid threads have near enough gone now, maybe one day it'll come back. Not right now tho.

BIG L Rest In Peace

Because there were so many people who used to beg for rep points, which then resulted in stupid threads and such. The stupid threads have near enough gone now, maybe one day it'll come back. Not right now tho.
    I think rep points boosted the best threads...

At least in Gen Chat because people wanted to entertain more back when rep points were involved.

You could post a funny ass post and look forward to rep points on how funny that shit was and you'd feel very complete with that. Not general chat is like...not funny

Shittin on E-Gangstas WuTangWarrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mashqauck View Post
    I think rep points boosted the best threads...

At least in Gen Chat because people wanted to entertain more back when rep points were involved.

You could post a funny ass post and look forward to rep points on how funny that shit was and you'd feel very complete with that. Not general chat is like...not funny
    yea exactly..and that not only goes for gen chat its for almost all the other sections 2...... 36 why dont u just ban the people and close their thread (the ones who make "I need rep" threads)

if we had rep back, people would be less inclined to make the threads that the mods hate on, like stupid-ass threads just dissing people. rep was a deterrant.

Quote Originally Posted by born invincible View Post
    word... fools be like.. " yo, yo check my rep son... im a glorious beacon of light!!!"
    ROFL-CHOPPA!!!

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Quote Originally Posted by ~GENERAL_WISE~ View Post
    how come?
    Quote Originally Posted by pimptastic View Post
    wasnt hear to see em but they sound cool from what else i've heard why would it be a problem?
    Not only that but it ruins the whole fucking forum. Don't believe me just go to hip-hop forums like Nobodysmiling.com. Corniest gayest hip-hop forum I ever seen in my life. The only way to get rep points there is dick-riding what other people say about some the corniest mc's and rappers ever.

But bottom-line most importantly of all people always gotta worry about what they say or think just for the sake of not losing rep points. Fuck that, people should be able to trully express their minds and speak freely about whatever the fuck they want. That's on the real right there.

Plus, last but not least you always got the corn balls that try to fuck with other peoples reps or points over some bullshit. It's childish, fuck playing games. Real recognize real that's regardless of what rep points say. Cause any stupid cornball can play games by fucking around with other peoples rep points and so forth. That's too fucking easy, especially sitting behind a computer. Not even knowing anything about each other who they really fucking with to fairly judge or give rep points, etc.

(Rep points coming back)

Shittin on E-Gangstas WuTangWarrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Battle 1 View Post
    Not only that but it ruins the whole fucking forum. Don't believe me just go to hip-hop forums like Nobodysmiling.com. Corniest gayest hip-hop forum I ever seen in my life. The only way to get rep points there is dick-riding what other people say about some the corniest mc's and rappers ever.

But bottom-line most importantly of all people always gotta worry about what they say or think just for the sake of not losing rep points. Fuck that, people should be able to trully express their minds and speak freely about whatever the fuck they want. That's on the real right there.

NBS has much better discussions, interviews, keysyling, reviews, news etc. than this site does.... and it doesnt have alotta backpackers either. Im sicka all these retarted ass threads, ppl who want rep points will make better threads and better posts. Wut was ur name on NBS anyways