Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CAn we expect the resurrection of the Rep Points?

Quote Originally Posted by WuTangWarrior View Post
    NBS has much better discussions, interviews, keysyling, reviews, news etc. than this site does.... and it doesnt have alotta backpackers either. Im sicka all these retarted ass threads, ppl who want rep points will make better threads and better posts. Wut was ur name on NBS anyways
    No way is Nobodysmiling.com nowhere near as good as Wu Corp !! The problem with that corny homo site Nobodysmiling.com is mainly two things. First, is too many heads on there swear they know what real hip-hop is when their definition of the best mc's are ridiculous (mainly commercial main-stream wack rappers). Secondly, you say one thing bad about someone else's corny main-stream rap pop idol or something than the next thing you know your rep points are in negative. You don't even know who did it because the pussy ass hoe fagat doesn't even have the balls to leave his or her bitch name behind. How gay is that ??

And as if that was it only, no. You also got this stupid bank or skrilla crap, which makes it ten times worse even. You can change people's custom title to all kinds of gay shit names and so forth. That shit is just plain gay and unrealistic. They do that pussy shit while remaining safe behind their computer like playing hoe fagat games or something.

^didn't go down like that here, for the vast majority of time it was just props comin in from people for makin 'em laugh or kickin' knowledge. I thought it was a good way to show people some love for one thing or another. instead, now I gotta do shit like this..................

Quote Originally Posted by someone
    blah blahala ahaha sdhfsd ald blah blah
    ^haha lmao, hell yeah etc....

I'd rather not have to make an actual post to let somebody know they was killin it on the boards. but its whatever, its not like I'm gonna stop posting cuz of it.

Support the Real. Click HERE

bring it back i thought it was cool, id bring it back
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

No artificial sleazy

We need a different kind of Rep system. It should be controlled by the Mods and it should be based upon people who make quality threads, refrain from e-beef, and contribute to the corp in a positive way.

agree^^

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

on some other forum i noticed that they have like "e-money" or some shit, and they can place bets with other people on sporting events and the like.

thought it looked like an ok idea, dunno though.

rep was pretty bad anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
    We need a different kind of Rep system. It should be controlled by the Mods and it should be based upon people who make quality threads, refrain from e-beef, and contribute to the corp in a positive way.
    that's a very good idea.,

We should just have it, I mean come the fuck on 36. Don't dick our butts

GENERAL WISE

Quote Originally Posted by mashqauck View Post
    We should just have it, I mean come the fuck on 36. Don't dick our butts
    thats homo as fuck