Page 16 of 76 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718192666 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NHL Hockey Thread

lol

that was the stanley cup finals? bellows WAS a fucking gaylord though. i remember when he was on the caps, i never liked that fucking guy. GTFOOH

i see crosby murdered the allstar vote. deservedly so, the kid is a fucking madman, wish he was feeding ovechkin pucks. still though, FUCK HIM!

see y'all bastards in like 3 weeks or someshit.

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

you know, i didn't notice but that probably was during the stanley cup final in 1991. it looks like they havethe stanley cup patch on.

yeah, that's bullshit what montreal did stuffing the ballot box. ovechkin should be starting in that game. if kovalev had any sportsmanship, he should give up his starting position to ovechkin. i love how a lot of montreal fans are bitching saying that pen's fans stuffed the ballot box. but i don't think that it was just penguin fans. i think hockey fans in general were pissed and wanted to get the best players into that game.

dude i agree, that's the way it should be. best players get play. fuck it though.

i haven't read anywhere about ovechkin tripping about it, however. if he does i'd be surprised, he's usually a humble dude who likes to have fun. he'll get his ice time and make the best of it, and hopefully help win the game for the east. the dude loves to play, just like your boy, that's what makes them beasts.

although, ovechkin probably doesn't want to be on the ice at the same time as malkin and crosby. don't want to look like a child playing a man's game.

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    this is the best mic up during a game... brian trottier and kevin stevens call brian bellows a faggot, a pussy and a tit fucker... lol

when he was on the Rangers, i was a big fan of Kevin Stevens and then he got caught with crack and a prostitute in St Louis after a game one night..

the story:
    http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...52C0A9669C8B63

so after that (i'm pretty sure he came back to the league) i always wondered what they musta been sayin to him on the ice...

lol

Thu Oct 16, 2008 Capitals Penguins 4 - 3 W

like i said, see y'all soon

and malkin will be the next to jump ship on y'all, hossa style bwahahahaha

damn, i forgot about kevin stevens getting caught up on the crack rock LOL

stevens played for the penguins again after the crack thing. i think he may have played in philly too.

by the way, malkin signed a 5 year extension w in the off season. i don't think he will be going anywhere anytime soon.

big time comeback by the capitals yesterday vs. the rangers. down, 4-0, win 5-4. frikking sweet.

reminded me of earlier in the year, i forget who they were playing, but it was like 3-0, and they scored 4 straight to win. children playing a man's game, indeed.

I voted for Sean Avery to be in the all-star game. I'm one of the under 2000 that did.
    www.myspace.com/anubis5

Grab my latest LP "Black Market Designer Love" from Target's website.
    http://www.target.com/gp/search/177-..._1_1&x=13&y=12

watching the winter classic right now. so badass, love this game.

dude singing the american national anthem absolutely CRUSHED IT. best rendition ever.

the candian anthem, not so much.

i'd like to see washington vs. pittsburgh play outdoors.

I wish they would have had it in buffalo again

There's another one of these on the 18th in NY or Pitt? But I know its Rangers vs Pens.
    That was classic today seeing them sing "Take my out to the Hockey Rink...".

Ottawa needs to have a game like this on the Rideau Canal (longest skating rink in the world)

There it is with the Canadian National Defense building in background.

﴿﴾ lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ sı lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ﴿﴾

the winter classic was good. i'd like to see more than one game a season played outdoors.

my caps won nice 7-4. ovechkin with 3 points gyeah

pittsburgh.......not so much bwahahahaha

Man I Pray For The Rangers To Hold One Of These In Yankee Stadium Or Something I Know There Was Talks About It Last Year Even Though It Would Probably Be Impossible To Get Tickets I Would Try My Hardest I Love The Outdoor Game.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie