once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 25 of 76 FirstFirst ... 15222324252627283575 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NHL Hockey Thread

The Playoffs Are Set I Wish The Rangers Didnt Draw The Capitals But I Still Feel They Can Win Most Of The Time It Comes To Goalie Play Anyway In That Case I Think The Rangers Got The Advantage.

Rangers In 6 I Gotta Be A Homer And Stay Positive If I Had A Gun To Me Head I Would Probably Say Capitals But I'm Staying Positive.

I'd Probably Say The Flyers vs. Peguins Series Is The Most Intresting Probably Go With The Home Adavantage And Say Peguins Thanks To The Rangers.

Devils Shouldnt Have A Problem With The Canes.

Bruins In 6 or 7 Over The Canadiens. The West I Havent Kept Up With So No Comment.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

wuswordz95

well im really not a hockey fan but im looking foward to a great 2009 nhl playoffs run. good luck to the boston bruins. im rooting for the anahiemn ducks. one day im gonna watch a live hockey game. i heard its better then watching it on tv.

good luck to rangers fans. i hope for some good games. peace!

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
    The Playoffs Are Set I Wish The Rangers Didnt Draw The Capitals But I Still Feel They Can Win Most Of The Time It Comes To Goalie Play Anyway In That Case I Think The Rangers Got The Advantage.

Rangers In 6 I Gotta Be A Homer And Stay Positive If I Had A Gun To Me Head I Would Probably Say Capitals But I'm Staying Positive.

I'd Probably Say The Flyers vs. Peguins Series Is The Most Intresting Probably Go With The Home Adavantage And Say Peguins Thanks To The Rangers.

Devils Shouldnt Have A Problem With The Canes.

Bruins In 6 or 7 Over The Canadiens. The West I Havent Kept Up With So No Comment.

yeah, thanks man. because of the rangers, i'll be seeing game 1 instead of game 3.

pens + flyers = real playoff hockey. i can't wait to see godard and cote drop the gloves tomorrow.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Have the Red Wings ever had a bad season by the way? lol

see you at game 1 of the pens-flyers series tomorrow

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Man I can't wait to watch some playoff hockey tonight. It's going to be weird watching the playoffs with my team still playing. It's been a lot of years.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I wish they still had a team so I could drive down to watch a few games a year.

it is bullshit that phoenix, tampa bay, dallas, florida and carolina have teams while winnipeg does not.

fuck i'm dead

shit is devastating.

ovechkin has like 47 shots on goal in 2 games lol. and nuffin to show furrit

lundqvist is beastin. caps have goalie issues. i like the rookie tho, i think he should rock it next game win or lose, fuck it. he's the goalie of the future for the caps.

still sucks tho down 2-0

oh well, my boy and his wife are ranger fans and she's been dying, just had to start using a colostomy bag and shit, so at least they got something somewhat happy going on in their lives i suppose? sucks.

lundqvist is a bad ass goalie. glad to see that cherry picker ovechkin getting shut down. he'll never win a cup until he learns how to be a team player. he got to quit trying to compete against crosby and malkin individually and learn to compete as a team- capitals vs. penguins

yo GZA that sucks but i can respect the fact you said that about your boys wife and how its something good for them. i hope things get better for ya people.