once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 41 of 76 FirstFirst ... 313839404142434451 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NHL Hockey Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    i was talking to a couple of islanders fans and they were saying they didn't want a new arena, just money to renovate. i can't see that happening.
    Yeah Thats Not Gonna Happen Wang Gets Screwed Badly By The Colisuem. I Dont Even Think He Makes Money From The Concession Stands Or He Just Gets A Small Cut. So Even If They Renovate The Colisuem He Still Couldnt Stay.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

^^Thought I would give you a day to marinate on that 4-1 win...but you're not braggin wow. Can't wait for the rematch.

﴿﴾ lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ sı lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ﴿﴾

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

that was the closes 4-1 win i have ever seen. ottawa had to have hit 4 posts in that game, guerin's goal was from a fluke bounce off the boards and tyler kennedy's first goal was flukey too. i thought it was a great game, except ottawa seemed to have given up in the 3rd period evne when they were only down by 2 goals.

Ottawa Has Suprised Me I Thought With The Loss Of Heatley They Were Giving Up The Season To Rebuild But There Pretty Good. They Played The Rangers Tough I Thought It Was Gonna Be A Walk In The Park.

Rangers Still Have Only Lost That Game To The Peguins The Rangers Always Start Off Fast Which I Like Get As Many Pts. Accumulated Earlier As You Can So You Have Some Insurance If You Hit A Rough Patch Which They've Also Done A Lot In The Last Couple Of Seasons.

Oh And Avery Is The Man 2 Goals Last Night When He's In The Lineup The Record Is So Much Better Then When He's Out.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

marian gaborik is a beast. that's a great pick up by the rangers. he's playing great

Flames are doing horrible after winning their first 4? Shit man, it's so depressing, especially that Chicago game.

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingSwordz View Post
    Flames are doing horrible after winning their first 4? Shit man, it's so depressing, especially that Chicago game.
    Fuck I wish i could have seen that game. I'm in SK and somehow considered in the Calgary zone so my only option was PPV. No way I'm paying $15 for one game when I'm already paying for center ice.

I would have liked to have watched the Hawks tie their biggest comeback in franchise history.

i caught the last few minutes of that game on center ice. going into overtime they recapped the game, and i couldn't believe they were down 5-0. i couldn't fucking believe it. it was really fucking suprising to see that the united center was still packed. i can't believe none of the fans left that game.

Wu Vatican
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

haha, that goalie looks pissed

penguins with a big win tonight. down 2-0 in the third, crosby scores a power play and a short handed goal. then scores the winner in the shootout

once again penguins down by 2 goals in the 3rd period and crosby scores the shoot out winner.

damn colorado looking good this year

bruins finally scored some goals 2nite..
    it sucks theres 2 big losses against the pens coming up this week..
    the b's cant 4check..
    and there scoring chances an powerplay are fuckin weak..
    i dont think they have recovered form there lost against carolina in the playoff's last year,..,