once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Popularity of gangs

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Default Popularity of gangs

I was wondering why gangs are so popular in today's society? People giving gang symbols in pics that aren't even in a gang. Girls trying to act tough by saying they are gangstas. Some fake ass rap groups claiming they are gangstas, yet they appear on TRL. People getting shot for no reason. No offense to any gangbangers in here, but gangs don't have any postives.

Default Re: Popularity of gangs

Kids think it's cool,that's all,not knowing there ain't nuthin' cool about it if y'r in a real gang.

Some rappers might've been in a gang and still reppin' once they got a hip-hop career....Ofcourse there's always fakers like 50
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

I have to admit though, the Mime gang in the Warriors movie was cool.

Real gangster live in that kind of environments i guess. When they live in those hoods where's alot of crime etc. they want the feeling of belonging somewhere..and they get that feeling in a gang. But that's a though life i guess.

So i hate all the fakers claiming to be a gangster, cuz they are not. Their mommy and daddy had al the money in the world to give them every little thing they want. Especially here in Holland, we ain't got no bad hoods, so there is no change in the world you can be a real gangster here. So really sad al those guys and girls here claiming to be one with all those pictures of them with gangsigns up
    gone.

Not an accurate representation of white people.

Why do so many people stick their middle finger up in pictures too like it's cool or something to do that?

Veteran Member

gangs are just a cover up for people who are afraid to fight so they need people to back them up

What bugs me the most is how much shit they talk when their boys are around. I see these cats by themselves, and nothing is ever said.

Why you the man

then a bitch?
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face

i gangsta can be anyone..there's no diversity......but id ont Rep shit, just Knowledge, INTELLEKT BITCHES!!!!!!

Veteran Member

You all might think 50 is fake, but when he said he started his own gang he was serious. there are ppl in NY who are in the G-unit gang

Quote Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
    You all might think 50 is fake, but when he said he started his own gang he was serious. there are ppl in NY who are in the G-unit gang

the best of people come from gang enviroments. Bruce Lee, Tupac, Game, Snoop, N.W.A., etc. If you think about it everybody has gang relations. When you go to war. the red,white, and flue vs. the white and red. I have relations with the Bloods. I even wrote some poetry on gangs. It's everyday lifestyle since the beginning of time.
    But I don't gangbang because I know what it's like to get banged on. I fight like a man should.

FRESH FISH

gangs are real deal where im from. they dont represent cuz they want to look cool, or because they feel like shooting people and robbing. they do it because alot of home boys i know didnt graduate high school, they dont have fathers, they dont have any sopport. so when the other home boys on the block wanna make a set they feel that their crew is more of a family than their real family. i know sum str8 up real killers that bang because they dont see anyother way of life. if your not in a situation where u need to be bangin then u should feel blessed, because its whuts destroying society and our people. ive been hear my whole life and if uve seen whut ive seen theres no glory or anything glamorus about being a gangster. like i always say use your brain...
    It blows extreme, mean stream be the theme
    Supreme team, America's Cream Team, redeemed
    Vidal Sassoon, chrome tones hear the moans of Al Capone
    Gun POW to the dome
    And split the bone, wig blown off the ledge
    By the alledged, full - fledged, sledge RZA edge

cause ppl are frightened of gangs little kids think its gud to be in one becuase they think they will hold authority over everyone else. a couple of weeks ago my skool in north london which ranges from age groups of 11 yr olds and 19 yr olds. It was raided by a gang of turks who think there hard. cause the skool shit itself they locked every1 in the hall. for 3 hours we were locked in there. the skool didnt even let the big turks who cum to our skool out. (thats me by the way) the gang of turks were half my size and seriously wouldnt touch the older kids. Knowing that they held a skool under siege for a couple of hours by standing there made them brave and got every pussy talking about them. to me it was bullshit and they wasted my time. now the little kids are scared of them and they carry on being gay. even cum up to me and ask for my watch thinking i was english i told them to fuk off before i beat the shit out of them. i even asked them y do they do this he goes 'they dont show us respect' i go and i dont respect u wat can u do. then the threats came how he will kill me. this was a 15 year old kid about 5 foot 6 pulling a knife at me. then sum other kid told him to put it away cause he would get into deep shit. gangs are glorified in the soceity we live in. i would of like to kick the shit out of him but then i lowering myself to their level

Quote Originally Posted by Intellekt
    i gangsta can be anyone..there's no diversity......but id ont Rep shit, just Knowledge, INTELLEKT BITCHES!!!!!!

PEACE
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

Veteran Member

why is the common answer because there too scared to fight on their own or they need a hug because their mom wasnt there?? if shootin at someone 20 feet in front of u and their shootin right back like a wild west ok corral shootout is bein "scared" then i dont what the fuck to tell u, if thats scared whats brave?? that shit takes heart. most every gang around here is all drug dealers thats about gettin money the rest are basically hood crews that grew up together. my neighborhood used to be just one big hood crew, we werent a gang just a shitload of friends, some killers some dealers and some like me, just a dude who lives here cool with everyone, for the most part but...lately over the past couple years we been over run with out of towners from chicago and LA tryin convert people like the fuckin crusades out here. u got the gangster disciples and the folks comin from chicago then u got who took hold of our hood and was able to convert alot of people around here, GKB Gangster Killer Bloods. disciples got half of the hood around us, its still considered the same neighborhood tho and GKB that got most of the rest so out of towners got us beefin each other. but the bottom line is money, drug and gun traffic money. some of u come from places where its cool to be in a gang or theres gangs full of scared 11 year olds but its alot different from that here.