Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Popularity of gangs

Veteran Member

Default Re: Popularity of gangs

i think gangs are unnecessary...there's no point to them because you dont get anything good out of them n a whole bunch of people get killed...i've known so many people in gangs and it's never helped them out in life..it's only made them go downhill because it makes them violent as hell n they get into drugs n shit. But thats just my opinion...

If these are so tough why dont they join the arm forces.

Lets start up a wu corp gang.

Quote Originally Posted by ch-chef
    why is the common answer because there too scared to fight on their own or they need a hug because their mom wasnt there?? if shootin at someone 20 feet in front of u and their shootin right back like a wild west ok corral shootout is bein "scared" then i dont what the fuck to tell u, if thats scared whats brave?? that shit takes heart. most every gang around here is all drug dealers thats about gettin money the rest are basically hood crews that grew up together. my neighborhood used to be just one big hood crew, we werent a gang just a shitload of friends, some killers some dealers and some like me, just a dude who lives here cool with everyone, for the most part but...lately over the past couple years we been over run with out of towners from chicago and LA tryin convert people like the fuckin crusades out here. u got the gangster disciples and the folks comin from chicago then u got who took hold of our hood and was able to convert alot of people around here, GKB Gangster Killer Bloods. disciples got half of the hood around us, its still considered the same neighborhood tho and GKB that got most of the rest so out of towners got us beefin each other. but the bottom line is money, drug and gun traffic money. some of u come from places where its cool to be in a gang or theres gangs full of scared 11 year olds but its alot different from that here.

i ment ppl who r wannabe who try. there are a lot of serious shit dat goes down here. mostly by turks kurds and other foreigners. just little pricks try to imitate. but i hav seen a lot of shit i kno the difference between real gangstas and little dicks. i kno leaders of big turkish mafia and islamic kurd parties who are criminal lords who do there illegal shit but i prefer to keep quiet and sit and not get involved. they hear this shit and try to be like that. a hunger for power

I'm not in a gang or anything, but people tell me it's the only family they ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by num2son
    Lets start up a wu corp gang.

Quote Originally Posted by hellbound
    I'm not in a gang or anything, but people tell me it's the only family they ever had.

That seems to be the only excuse.

nooksacks have bloods, lummis(some indians down the street) have crips(and bloods but those bloods r nooksack affiliated.) its funny tho how when one blood needs some dope and a crip in lummi has it, they're like cool with it. Probably kill u in LA over the shit. ive just noticed most of the gang members are kids who arent real tough an the ones who r are in jail cuz theyve hurt people or been caught dealing. gangs in small communities have always seemed useless to me. I know in bigger cities its shit cuz neighborhoods r so fuckin overun with the bullshit
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

One time, I got roughed up by a senior citizen gang. They were quicker and tougher than I expected.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by crastuf
    the best of people come from gang enviroments. Bruce Lee, Tupac, Game, Snoop, N.W.A., etc. If you think about it everybody has gang relations. When you go to war. the red,white, and flue vs. the white and red. I have relations with the Bloods. I even wrote some poetry on gangs. It's everyday lifestyle since the beginning of time.
    But I don't gangbang because I know what it's like to get banged on. I fight like a man should.
    Nobody in NWA was in a gang thats why they wear all black

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

It doesn't really matter to me if 50 was in a gang or not. I still can't understand half of what he's trying to say, cause he mumbles so much. He should cut down on the roids.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH manhattan360's Avatar

if u wanna be in a gang at least be original make your own gang dont copy somebody else's or another states but for 50 socalle g unit gang what they do just get shot

Quote Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
    You all might think 50 is fake, but when he said he started his own gang he was serious. there are ppl in NY who are in the G-unit gang
    Nah man, 50 is as fake as pamela's tits, realy man.That bitch 50 won't kill a fly...
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

Quote Originally Posted by ColombianMami
    gangs are just a cover up for people who are afraid to fight so they need people to back them up
    wow i neva thought id agree wit jessica

Hahahaha... Gangs man.. theres alot of mexican gangstaz where I live, of course there all lil kids who think there in the real shit

Quote Originally Posted by check two
    One time, I got roughed up by a senior citizen gang. They were quicker and tougher than I expected.
    LOL

Its like squares back in the day niggas thought it looked coo to do it plus it was bad, same wif gangs it looks straight if u throwin up PIRU an plus its bad. Only thing iz tho u gone have some rich kid goin down Krenshaw thinkin he bad throwin up Cali Park Compton Crip signs not realizin he in Billard Blood Turf an get smoked. Theres a lotta kids that din even know bout the major gangs until the game an yayo started talkin bout it but for all the real G's we know the real deal. There was a group called "Bloods an crips" theyd rap it was like bangin on wax instead of killin in the streets theyd kill eachother on vinyl
    Walk In My Shoes, Hurt Ya Feet, Then Yall Gone Know Why I Do Dirt In The Street.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
    gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com