once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: couple new ones...

  1. #1
    Shaolin Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Age
    26
    Posts
    521
    Rep Power
    13

    Default couple new ones...

    here are a couple new ones i brewed up, tell me what u think.






    ^^made that for a friend

    THERE U GO RAZOR!

  2. #2
    Take It Personal Razorsharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Underground Where The Rats At
    Age
    29
    Posts
    9,787
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    ok... but POST ANY new items in here... dont make new threads... nice banners... i should quit... lol... go fill some banner requests...


    Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy






  3. #3
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,689
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Razorsharp View Post
    ok... but POST ANY new items in here... dont make new threads... nice banners... i should quit... lol... go fill some banner requests...

    Haha you sound like a broken record, when will these kids read the rules and learn?


    When mentally ready and inspired I will start posting my work in this section of the forum.

  4. #4
    Take It Personal Razorsharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Underground Where The Rats At
    Age
    29
    Posts
    9,787
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
    Haha you sound like a broken record, when will these kids read the rules and learn?


    When mentally ready and inspired I will start posting my work in this section of the forum.
    word... well.. imma start closing threads...


    Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy






  5. #5
    The Lyrical Anomaly Snow chainz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Batlimore,MD
    Age
    32
    Posts
    531
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Can some one make me a banner

  6. #6
    Young Granger
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Wolverhampton
    Posts
    2,446
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Tang 9 View Post
    here are a couple new ones i brewed up, tell me what u think.






    ^^made that for a friend

    THERE U GO RAZOR!

    they all look cool, i realy like 2 2pac 1s

  7. #7
    Shaolin Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Age
    26
    Posts
    521
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    ahh ok got it fellas. yeah ill fill some requests also just cuz im a nice guy

  8. #8
    Shaolin Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Age
    26
    Posts
    521
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattlocka View Post
    Can some one make me a banner
    sure man. post a pic, and whats wrong w/ the one u got now?

  9. #9
    Wu-Tang Fan WISDOM_MCR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Age
    40
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Granger View Post

    they all look cool, i realy like 2 2pac 1s

    props dude 2pac 1st 1 rocks, others r mint 2

  10. #10
    The Lyrical Anomaly Snow chainz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Batlimore,MD
    Age
    32
    Posts
    531
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Nice one still looking for mines.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •