Thread: Wu-Tang Is for Everyone...

Veteran Member

Default Wu-Tang Is for Everyone...

THERE IS REASONING TO MY MADNESS....u must understand the story to appreciate what happens at the end...lol

Ayo two nights ago...me n my boys were trying to have a good time, we wanted meet chicks in the nyc type club scene....so we went to get cuts at a new barbershop since our barber wasn't around....got into a fight, knives and all...crazy shit...some crazy blood niggas...punk muthafuckas wouldn't fist fight, they were like we wanna slice u arabs...LOL..n e way..after that, we met up with some shorties, my boys got high, i messed around with some bitch who told me at the last minute that she ain't wanna go out anymore...now the night was gettin wack...i was like fuck it let's just stay in....but my boys insisted to go out and get drunk( i don't drink or smoke)...i was tired from fightin and fuckin....and didn't feel like dealin with bouncers who want u to come with a girl...so we went to a liquor store...

what do i see, a dude gettin his neck sliced open....and cops surroundin my boys car while they buyin liquor. the nigga who got his neck sliced said i saw everythin. haha. but his brother stood a up the block and didn't do shit. cops was like yo, what u doin here, where's ure i.d. blah blah blah. i was like man, i was like i ain't see shit, i'm out. after half an hour of arguing, they let me go. now i was in no mood of partying.

but my boys insisted to get drunk and get some bitches. now these niggas stay broke. hahahaha. they prolly thought i'd pay for everything. so we get to the club. bouncer was like 100 dollars each. i was furious as fuck. i was like fuck him, let's bounce. my boys are drunk from drinkin like 2 bottles of grey goose....niggas is alcoholics. lol. so we get to another spot. and it's all lame bitches dancing with no rhythm at all. it was crazy. now it's like 3 in the morning.

i tell my boys i'm takin the train back to queens, they were like fuck it, they out too. but when we was leaving, my boy got 2 girls to come along with him. he got game and he's this pretty boy dude, girls love him. lol. so he was gonna fuck, i was telling my other boy u take the other one. i was done for the night. so we get to the car.

i see this old white man, had to be in his 50's. rocking a wu tang sweatshirt. i was like ayo, wu tang homie. i expected him to ignore me. he looked at me, and my friends who were pissing right in the middle of the street. HAHA. the crazy old dude threw up the W. i was like yo whose your favorite member, he says to me: muthafucka O.D.B.....c'mon baby, i likes it raw, like crack....hahahahaha. he started telling me about dirty's first album and how he posts on this site. that muthafucka was like u kids don't know what to do with those 2 hotties there. he was like if me n dirty had them, we'd be fucking them right there in the car.

HILARIOUS. man wu tang is the shit.

so to you, the crazy ass white man, walking the streets, if you read this. THROW UP YOUR W.
    Last edited by anti-social; 12-01-2006 at 03:36 PM.

awwwwwwww shit imma throw one up my sisters in the room i wanna see how she'll react after i yell suuuu!

she didnt react she ignored me teh bitch....good story.....damn queens is grimey.

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

Veteran Member

okay! your story is a little insane...not in a good way. I love wu-tang and I would also like to see people wearing wu-wear and supporting the clan! Anyway I'm still wondering why u had to write all that insane garbage like if it would make you look more "tough", "real" and from the "hood". Keep it to yourself next time! My opinion.
    Wu-tang is one thing that made my life more interresting lol. RZA inspires me. And to all of you people living with negativity inside yourselves...remember that if God is for us, who can be against us?

Veteran Member

Okay Mr. Marcus...here is my opinion....ever since i've been posting here, i've never claimed to be a thug or a hoodlum...i grew up in the hood...i don't think gettin into fights and stabbing niggas is a big highlight...i was trying to show how a weird ass dude wearing a wu tang shirt put a smile on my face because i was having a troubled day. i moved away from NYC to delaware because of the trouble and stress ny brings......but sometimes u gotta handle your business when trouble finds u...i wasn't glorifying violence and if i was, i didn't mean to offend u my friend... but i do appreciate your opinion...and no i'm not a tough guy....i'm just anti-social

p.s. my opinion...next time u dish out an opinion....read your signature...you claimin' rza is a wise man...hahahah...
    Last edited by anti-social; 12-01-2006 at 11:30 AM.

DJ /Tastemaker/Asskicker J-Ronin's Avatar

yo fam! I'm going to Purchase tomorow . Where you at? Lets chill. Also don't forget to vote and spread the word.

peace
    -J
    ALL ELEMENTS vol. 12 hosted by M.O.P. out now!! - vol.11 hosted by Jadakiss in stores now
    www.twitter.com/jronin
    www.twitter.com/savkillz

Entertaining story. Good post

lol wu fans are the funniest, i was listening to cream one day in my computer class and my teacher comes up to me and goes "what's that" and im like im sorry ill turn it down, then she's like "no, turn it up, i didn't know you guys(kids) were still on wu" then we laughed about a talked about wu for a while

she has a cat named the Ghostface, or Rza i can't remember, and her husband calls himself The Bza lol

Anyways, on papers where i didn't know the answer i would just draw Wu symbols and she once wrote a note saying "i've debated giving you extra credit for this, but that would be unethical...WU TANG" lol

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anti-social View Post

p.s. my opinion...next time u dish out an opinion....read your signature...you claimin' rza is a wise man...hahahah...
    wtf is wrong with that?

and ur a Wu-Tang fan???

Haha, class stories from Anti-Social and ThaShaolinAssassin!

Veteran Member

there's nothing wrong with the RZA. Just find it funny how people assume that i was telling the story to seem hard on an internet site. HAHA. Yo Ronin, tell them i'm just Anti. what u goin to Poorchoice for? did u get a gig

haha if I put on wu-tang I would get yelled at by my classmates

I think one of my teachers would enjoy it though, he likes Run DMC and Snoop

Cool stories, except for the neck slicing part

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Lol nice story My 8th grade teacher was a wu/redman fan. I was on aim one night nd he sent me a message(he keeps in contact with students) so He asks me about a situation that happened in class earlier (I was arguing with some nigga) then he asks what im listenin to, I'm like wu tang, hes like"u like redman too" im like yeah is good music. Then the next morning i walked into class he is standing in front of the class and calls me up and shakes my hand then says "congradulations, you are a wutang clan fan" I was lol, then i sat down......

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    lol wu fans are the funniest, i was listening to cream one day in my computer class and my teacher comes up to me and goes "what's that" and im like im sorry ill turn it down, then she's like "no, turn it up, i didn't know you guys(kids) were still on wu" then we laughed about a talked about wu for a while

she has a cat named the Ghostface, or Rza i can't remember, and her husband calls himself The Bza lol

Anyways, on papers where i didn't know the answer i would just draw Wu symbols and she once wrote a note saying "i've debated giving you extra credit for this, but that would be unethical...WU TANG" lol
    funniest shit i've ever heard boy The Bza LOOOOL