Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: da way u smoke

Default Re: da way u smoke

i smoked weed everyday for 7 years and quit 2 weeks ago...
    now i feel totally fucked up, hockin up mad lugies, and im outta touch with reality
    if you can, i recommend everyone take it easy on the weed, im not saying stop smoking,
    just dont do it everyday
    that being said...untill i quit it was smoking nothing but bongs, for economy and impact u cant beat the bong!

p.s. although my body is fucked up i feel my mind gettin sharper by the day

peace!

I dont smoke weed, I smoke cigars once in a while

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

I still disagree with the holding your hit in for as long as possible, dont really think it gets you higher, but to each his own. Gravity bongs are definatley the way to go for me, if I want to get really high. My newest thing has been to take a Sobe drink (glass) and pop a little hole at the base of it for a carb. THen punch a hole in the cap, put your stem in, and wha la!-you got a portable gravity bong. Simply cover the bottom hole with your thumb, fill up the Sobe bottle with water and screw your cap with stem on top. Spark it up and take your thumb off, the gravity of the water pouring out the bottom will pull the smoke in, real creamy thick, and unscrew top, hit it. Trust me, its nice, but dont hold those hits in too long!

Quote Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance
    I still disagree with the holding your hit in for as long as possible, dont really think it gets you higher, but to each his own. Gravity bongs are definatley the way to go for me, if I want to get really high. My newest thing has been to take a Sobe drink (glass) and pop a little hole at the base of it for a carb. THen punch a hole in the cap, put your stem in, and wha la!-you got a portable gravity bong. Simply cover the bottom hole with your thumb, fill up the Sobe bottle with water and screw your cap with stem on top. Spark it up and take your thumb off, the gravity of the water pouring out the bottom will pull the smoke in, real creamy thick, and unscrew top, hit it. Trust me, its nice, but dont hold those hits in too long!
    its simple science....ask your nurse or science teacher at school

Get me an article or something concrete, dont have a nurse or school teacher handy. Im open to being wrong, wont bother me, but your statement doesnt justify anything but your opinion.

don't fight guys.
    im a school nurse and kriszy is right...
    Lady Snowblood

S-CORP VETERAN

hey hey hey hey, smoke weed everday. Thank you for your time.

Peace
    We aint homies, you just know me by affiliation

Quote Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance
    we call this way 'da wet' )) da smoke is rather cool and it's very pleasantly 2 smoke hashish this way. and believe me, dere's nothin' bad in holdin' the smoke too long even in this situation

I dunno but have y'all noticed the way Americans smoke??? They pull, keep the smoke in their mouth, they let half of the smoke escape without inhaling and then they inhale....WTF??? Espescially rappers, I saw them do it alot. LOL don't come with that type of shit to Belgium or Holland cause people will laugh at y'r as or kick y'r ass out for spilling weed man, what's up with that anyway??

We here we smoke like take deep puffs,inhale deep,keep the smoke in y'r longues for as long as possibel so when you exhale almost no smoke comes out.
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

Stright smoke, out the water bong ( to get real high) or just blueberry/honey wrap's.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho

A K A . MOUSER WORDS...

Shit... Fucken Smoke A Bowl Of Weed Shit.. Also Blaze Blunts... Joints... /// Out Of An Apple.... When No Piece Is Available .. Also Usually From A Fat Ass Sneak Packed 2 Da Extent....

Peace !!!
    BLAZE IT !!!

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNY_TICAL
    Out Of An Apple...
    oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOT KNIVES and MIXED WITH WEED AND TOBACCO

Quote Originally Posted by 09
    I dunno but have y'all noticed the way Americans smoke??? They pull, keep the smoke in their mouth, they let half of the smoke escape without inhaling and then they inhale....WTF??? Espescially rappers, I saw them do it alot. LOL don't come with that type of shit to Belgium or Holland cause people will laugh at y'r as or kick y'r ass out for spilling weed man, what's up with that anyway??

We here we smoke like take deep puffs,inhale deep,keep the smoke in y'r longues for as long as possibel so when you exhale almost no smoke comes out.
    word !

peace!
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

Well, I dont know about that Americans not inhaling all of it stuff. I certainly dont put that shit to waste, except maybe the resin and extra black chunkies, cauze I like it green and tasting good. Not really into smoking resin, I give it to my friends when they are out of smoke, dont waste it, but dont smoke it. Smo- 'da wet'- that is a perfect name for it cause I usually do end up gettin myself wet! I like that. But dont you all actually like to blow out a big hit after you have held it in for a couple seconds? I mean if you hold it in for too long, then you just blow out way stale smoke, and not much of it. I love the feeling of blowing a huge chronic hit out of my lungs, fill up the room and watch the smoke roll. I will always be a believer in the 5 second rule. Thats how long I keep it in and it works good for me. But for all I know, I am loosing out and not getting as bent as you all!