once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: RZA Producing For Bishop Lamont

Default RZA Producing For Bishop Lamont

Bishop Lamont has been hard at work lately. He's been in the studio night and day recording music in preperation for an explosive 2007 for Aftermath. Bishop's debut "The Reformation" is currently scheduled for Summer of next year, with Dr. Dre's "DETOX" following in the Fall.

In the meantime, fans can expect to hear Bishop on the mixtape "Nigga Noize", hosted by DJ Skee. That mix-tape, in addition to a mix-tape called "The Pope-Mobile" will probably hit the streets by Spring of next year.

With some possable changes coming up for The Math as well as the recent signing of Tiffany, Dr. Dre and Bishop Lamont will have thier hands full preparing for a new era of Aftermath and counting down to Bishop and Dre's respective releases!

Bishop will soon be hitting the studio with Chris Martin from Coldplay and some other respected Urban artists. No guest artists have officially been confirmed, but planned sessions with Eminem and 50 Cent are in order. Production on the anticipated LP is expected to come from Dr. Dre, Battlecat, DJ Premier, The RZA, Pete Rock and others. Be sure to keep checking with www.Aftermathmusic.com for more info.

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

I like the production line-up

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
    The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com