once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WTF Is Ghost talking about on Alex?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostlaced View Post
    what the hell is this supposed to mean? most pointless post ever, you sound like you don't know your own self. But just trying to sound clever.

The way is saw it was, Ghost is just playing around like he used to, telling stories. But in this he sounds serious, i think its based on something.

But Ghost is a mental patient. DefJam couldnt hold is fucked up side back for long, hes too crazy.
    You are a mental patient. First you dog me, then you kinda agree, then you dog Ghost.

Let's remember the WU-TANG CLAN is grown intelligent men. MUCH smarter than all of you. Respect due.

#WorldClass #OlympicClass IronSheik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snakesonawiggly View Post
    He had the Jamie Foxx show from 96 to 01 I think he was known for that in 98.
    yea he was known as a sit com comedian BUT nowhere near being a heavyweight in hollywood to play a role like Ray......no1 could have predicted that back in 98 when his only film role was Booty Call which was LAME

yea, i think this incident happened shortly after Sun god and Trife were hired by the government to kill Miguel Sanchez. Or Maybe it was after Shawn Wiggs won the world series of poker.

Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar

but shawn Wiggs didnt say he won the world series of poker. He was at puffys party and him and theo won the pot. and miguel thing was a good point, but I dunno.

You telling me it's impossible that Ghost had a copy of the script in braille and just happened to run into Ray Charles? This is Ghost we're talking about goddamn it! He's on some now you see me, now you don't shit.
    Hip-Hop's forefathers...that's right...forefathers.

Free Killa Sin!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=EedXtPhPhlI

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Yeah. No one seen him in any connection with that script, HAHAHA
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

its just a song, it doesnt have to be real
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuo View Post
    You telling me it's impossible that Ghost had a copy of the script in braille and just happened to run into Ray Charles? This is Ghost we're talking about goddamn it! He's on some now you see me, now you don't shit.
    re listen to the track, he never said he had a copy before he met him. He said he saw him in 98 and told him to copywrite is life. then it fast forwarded to when he read it in braille

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
    Ghost is the sickest of the Clan for that type a shit.
    hell yeah
    "Da Mysteries of Chessboxin', first of all the word "mystery" means "unknown", you know, and the game of chess is like life, so in reality there is no mysteries to chess, it's just to those who don't understand life"- The GZA

does he even say he wrote it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Risk View Post
    re listen to the track, he never said he had a copy before he met him. He said he saw him in 98 and told him to copywrite is life. then it fast forwarded to when he read it in braille
    Nooooooooooooooo!!!!
    Hip-Hop's forefathers...that's right...forefathers.

Free Killa Sin!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=EedXtPhPhlI

Quote Originally Posted by rubyspirit View Post
    Ghost puts it right in your face, and you're still too blind to see it. What a shame. BTW, Ray was a GREAT movie.
    All I ever see from you is fuckin condescending, bullshit posts where you attempt to have some higher knowledge about Wu that NOBODY else can grasp. Get the fuck outta here with that shit! I'm waiting for you to break it all down for us stupid asses.......you're on!

^And he never explained, haha!

PRODIGAL SUN

what is ghost talkin about in any song, i taugh that was his Gig a Nonsensicle flow
    Unloyal Snakes get thrown in boilin Lakes Of Hot Oil

PRODIGAL SUN

Catch me in a crisp blue six, deep dish, Jaws is Cris', valor stopped at the wrist
    Watches involved,
    Unloyal Snakes get thrown in boilin Lakes Of Hot Oil