Vigilante justice is not a reliable long-term option.
Unfortunately, when it comes to something like life, it is not a viable option to kill people.
This is frustrating because we live on a planet where there is a destructive element, and it operates thru people.
So, it stands to reason that if these destructive people were removed, then we would stand a better chance at achieving some sort of enduring life here.
The problem is, it is not us that can do the removing.
These people DO need to be removed, but it cannot be done by other people.
Its part of the nature of society.
People cannot be trusted to have sound judgment. We are instruments that occasionally process information incorrectly and have flawed perceptions.
And when we kill, all it really does is give other people permission to approach us with just as much finality.
No conventional revolutions.
And it runs so deep, that even the "I don't care if they kill me" people can't even violate this rule, because that would represent a self-destructive tendency anyway (which is what the problem is in the first place).
It is time to throw in the towel on all these approaches.
Anything you ever read in a history book - toss it. It is not going to accomplish what needs to be accomplished.
The token removal of a government and replacing it with another one simply will not cut it.
We need that new shit.
The stuff that ain't come out yet.
Although I really have little idea what I am talking about at this point (since, as I said, this is all new territory), I suggest the following:
1. a immediate shift of focus from activism to a revolution of patience
2. a quiet defiance to all rules and laws wherever possible
3. spending time creating your own entertainment
4. looking for some catastrophic event to fix things on this planet
5. thinking about how to cope with some apocalyptic situation
6. spend time wishing for 'outside intervention'
7. think about how nice things will be afterward
8. encourage people to stop wasting their efforts in a useless direction
9. creative and tasteful vandalism
But please, please, above all else, please don't bother with the promotion or endorsment of the following:
- public protests
- anything that involves yelling
- waiting for societal justice or fairness (lol lol lol lol lol)
Be creative for fuck sakes.
Like I said - the way out is NOTHING WE HAVE EVER SEEN BEFORE.
Because if it was, THERE WOULD BE A LONG LINE OF PEOPLE ON THEIR WAY OUT OF THIS SHIT.
Typing in all caps is also not a way out.
I just tried it and I am still here.
But no, seriously.
Maybe we should stop trying to focus on 'working together', and instead work on not negatively tripping each other up.
Some backwards logic like that.
Meat eaters and vegetarians unite.