once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Maybe it IS time to throw in the towel.

Actually, most people DON'T have any meaningful violence as a default behavior. They just can't do it. They can pretend, and posture and commit small, mostly usless acts, but thats about it. Its an affected behavior. With some social pressure and a large group, they MIGHT get around to something useful, but barring mob mentality, most people don't understand violence.
    And what shall we toast?

Madness! Combustion! Liberty and the end of all law! The invisible international! The toast is anarchy!

I have a few people I have made weapons for the I broke today. This is about us reaching higher levels of consciousness and realizing that we are beyond this way of thinking that we get flooded with on a daily basis in the news, music, movies with violent resolve.

The thing that I discovered is this, everybody has a root for their pain. This root for your pain needs to be found and dealt with. Fear/pain leads to anger, just like Yoda says in that Star Wars shit.

We are beyond this people, I'm not going to bring anymore meet you at 3 o.clock after school bullshit. Forgiveness is key, forgiveness of others, but most importantly, forgiveness of self. If you don't honestly love yourself then you'll never truely be able to love others.

﴿﴾ lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ sı lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ﴿﴾

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    man

judging by the feedback i get from other places where i post material

it makes the people here seem like a bunch of wide-eyed kids that always tuck in their shirts and talk about the latest episode of G.I. Joe at recess

nah seriously koresh, i feel what you're saying but i think sometimes more needs to be done. No protests? I don't mean a boston tea party, but it'll take a long long time to get things done if we're just waiting for people to learn through creative vandalism and encouragement. Maybe, protests just have to be done as never before, start picketing outside schools and bus stops, where the real people are.

i guess you did say it would take awhile and we need to be patient, but there's alot of widows out there patienty waiting for their husbands to come home.
    Last edited by maestro wooz; 12-04-2006 at 02:38 PM.

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by Os3y3ris View Post
    Actually, most people DON'T have any meaningful violence as a default behavior. They just can't do it. They can pretend, and posture and commit small, mostly usless acts, but thats about it. Its an affected behavior. With some social pressure and a large group, they MIGHT get around to something useful, but barring mob mentality, most people don't understand violence.
    misunderstanding violence does not mean some acts therefore do not constitute violence. but you are also right in maintaining that not all have violence as such, as a default behaviour.

But the main point to this statement would be to interpret violence and what it actually means. A violent act of mine would only seem violent to me, by judging the inconsistencies within my own behavioural conduct.

Prince Rai

just like an act of violence of yours may not seem violent to me at all, merely justifiable reactions.

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

LHX ur first post reminds of the Revolutionary Catechism..

http://www.spunk.org/texts/places/russia/sp000116.txt

that shit is crazy..written by a fuckin 21 year old kid..

Quote Originally Posted by maestro wooz View Post
    i guess you did say it would take awhile and we need to be patient, but there's alot of widows out there patienty waiting for their husbands to come home.
    Are you talking aboat ressurection Wooz?

Quote Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
    LHX ur first post reminds of the Revolutionary Catechism..

http://www.spunk.org/texts/places/russia/sp000116.txt

that shit is crazy..written by a fuckin 21 year old kid..
    good eye yo

im gonna probe into that a little bit more
    your mother's dick

those russians sure know their revolutions

geez

reminds me a bit of Hagakure at first glance

the tone of determination

why cant i just get hit by a bus?
    your mother's dick

why cant i just get hit by a bus?
    The only thing stoppin you from getting hit by a bus is yourself. Go jump in front of one when its mere feet away. I bet you it won't stop in time.

But that would be a tragedy if it were to happen. The world needs more people who are confronting their reality. All revolutions must start internally first.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen View Post
    The only thing stoppin you from getting hit by a bus is yourself. Go jump in front of one when its mere feet away. I bet you it won't stop in time.

But that would be a tragedy if it were to happen. The world needs more people who are confronting their reality. All revolutions must start internally first.
    that and the fact that there is no reason to believe that the universe would be any more forgiving anywhere else

the grass is not greener ANYWHERE
    your mother's dick

that and the fact that there is no reason to believe that the universe would be any more forgiving anywhere else

the grass is not greener ANYWHERE
    The reason to believe that would be that somewhere shit's gotta be better than here lol. I've often wondered if Heaven is getting the chance to be born on a less fucked up planet.

or this planet, but at a different time
    your mother's dick

maybe a thousand years into the future. I could see Earth being a lot better off by then.

wake me up when its time

i wont be mad

promise
    your mother's dick