once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: ~~~2006 WTC Poster Award Winners~~~

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
    Grown & Sexy Award (best poster 25 and over) bigben
    aight I just came to a conclusion that there is a lot of homos on this site!
    why would all you fags vote for a male?
    I knew all of you were gay!
    GROWN and SEXY!!!
    Lmaoo I love this site haha
    !!

Its because Ben has shown more skin than you have within the last 6 months. Belly buttons and hairy nips rule everything around us!!!!

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

That's sad when you got the only female poster on here callin mother fuckers gay.

I'm ashamed to be part of this community now. You guys really let me down. I bet some of you saved the picture of Big Ben's dingaling.
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 12-10-2006 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
    Its because Ben has shown more skin than you have within the last 6 months. Belly buttons and hairy nips rule everything around us!!!!
    I wish I could quote you on this.
    JusticEquality™

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

BWahahahhahahaha HOLY FUCK??? YALL ARE FUCKING HILARIOUS...there are only a few females on this site...Who voted for me?? reveal your self and come out the closet!! LOL...*backs outta thread

i DID!!! ben... *no brokeback* lmao lmao!!!

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

GENERAL WISE

This whole award thing is void, how the hell did goddess not win any awards

I am still caking off "Europeans can't listen to Wu-Tang Thread"

Prolifical ENG.....................3 Hmmmmmmm.........
    everyone knows that Prolific is not even the most popular mod.

One Blood ?
    Last edited by GENERAL WISE; 12-10-2006 at 02:18 AM.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

my response to the award is this picture and Thankyou...

the children are the future

I'd like to thank ODB for being the flyest motherfucker that ever lived, and the wucorp members (except the extremely idiot ones)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

Quote Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
    Toni Braxton Award (sexiest female poster) MsRzaReTaH

The only reason why I found out that I won was cause someone left me a picture comment on myspace... LOL! But thank you to those who nominated me, I guess as a reward for voting for me you shall receive more pics!! LOL!
    Nah, I think not! But yo thanks and peace to all the sexiest females on this forum, I think we should of all won though! Peace to the gods!
    ONE!
    Someone is me..Thanks for ur comment..Sexxy..

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Thanx for the luv, shout out to the Wu-Chamber a.k.a. the backbone of WTC! One Love
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

thanks to the person who voted for me so I wouldn't end up in a tie with Legato.

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
    © The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

1st award: yeah bitch id like to thank all the fake ass hoes actin up on this internet shit for this fuckin award, yall faggots are some sorry ass bitches, u too pussy to do shit, u too pussy to even SAY shit so u TYPE shit to a dude on the internet u dont even know, i couldnt have won this award without u faggots

2nd award: yeah bitch once again id like to thank all these fake ass hoes for votin me for this bullshit award, 1st this award is the same as the hater award cuz a phd and hater is the same shit, 2nd how could i hate any of u sorry ass fucks. u make me laugh bitches, i put u in my pocket, why u think i even keep fuckin wit your lame asses after u try to start bullshit wit me when i could just ignore u geeks? i lift your skirt up in real life u clowns suck a dick

3rd award: yeah bitch id like to thank all these bitches for votin for me for this fuckin bullshit award, i dont even know what the fuck this award means, all i know is i get my dick sucked more than 90% of people on this site, look at my face u bitches the hoes love me and yall hate cuz u jack off every day

I would like to thank everyone that voted for me as best new rookie, this is the first and only site I post on and normally posting on forums is not my thing but wu corp has won me over. The only thing I wanted to achieve here was to communicate with like minded people about my favourate group and try to avoid petty ebeefs despite some peoples attitude here.

Anyway thanks again to all that voted for me and remember "Wu-Tang is for the children"

Peace wu-fam

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

for those who didnt see:

LORD ZERO - I WANNA THANK MYSELF LOL, MY WORLDWIDE INCIDENT CAMP AND ALL DA SUPPORTERS AT THE WU CORP LOUNGE FOR THIS AWARD, I ESPECIALLY WANNA THANK SUN TZU & 5 ELEMENT NINJA FOR HELPIN ME BUILD MY SKILLZ TO HEIGHTS I COULDNT IMAGINE, ALL THE CATS WHO DOWNLOADED MINE & DA FAM'Z BEAT TAPES, AND FOR THOSE WHO MISSED OUT, THERES GONNA BE A 2006 WWI ALBUM CATALOG IN THE LOUNGE REAL SOON SO BE ON DA LOOKOUT FOR DAT

IMMA DROP ONE MORE BEAT PROJECT IN 2007......THEN ITS BACK TO THE MICROPHONE, YEAH U READ RIGHT, IM GOIN BACK TO DA MIC TO BRING THE UGS BACK FROM THE GRAVE, SOME SPITTERS ON DA CORP HAD THEIR FIELD DAY EXTENDED WAY TOO LONG HERE, SO ME AND DA GODZ IS GONNA SNATCH THE MC AND PRODUCER AWARDS FOR 2007.......START WATCHIN YA BACK STARTIN JANUARY 1ST

WWI+UGS = INVINCIBLE ALLIANCE
    -LORD ZERO AKA HAKUDOUSHI-

4 ppl voted for me in the Grown and Sexy catagory....They were, in no particular order, Krizy, Queen of Poerty, Ageous Moon, General Wise. I have confirmation from the admin/mods/Gawd