once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: who listens to wu-tang

I love you RAMESH!
    JusticEquality™

penalty boxed user

Quote Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
    Yo you fag! Are you talking about me?! I hope you have a miserable life you
    piece of shit!

Really? You must of raped someone then, cause you described it perfectly.
    You are an asshole, you do not know the effect that it takes mentality on women , when women get raped, I know... I got raped twice ... YOU FAGGOT

You turned out alright? Keep thinking that? Look at what you just wrote about me? I am a mother and I would not be proud if my boys even came across
    a wicked thought such as the one you just wrote..
    eat a dick..

you really are gay. no doubt about it
    1st i'm a rapist then i'm gay?
    look i don't really like speaking to women the reason beeing is that i'm married & it makes me feel uncomfortable i know it sounds wierd because it is but since u won't leave me alone no matter how rude i am to u i just thought u would like to no this when a rapist rapes a women it's his pleasure he gets off on it he might think back on the occasion & jerk himself off on it but that's as far as it goes u nothing to him but he gets great pleasure knowing that u will always remember him & that u fear him he's a coward i know these guys they fuckall the suffer of a low selfesteem they the type of guys that's only tuff when they with there crew atleast the one's i know the reason why they tell u all those things while they raping u is so that u will remember them they will even slit your face so that u can remeber & that's why they won't kill u best advice don't give them the satisfaction it happened it's finnished forget about it i know it must be hard but it can be done

I think you watch too many movies,

Second I am behind a monitor..
    you are not cheating on your wife?? Or are you??
    Yo you do not know me.. didnt even give me chance..
    yet there are people on this forum who are married and I met their
    wives personally, am I still cool with them.. of course!
    JusticEquality™

i think this thread is getting a bit out of control. Ramesh this is the internet you have to learn to take things lightly. you have put yourself in a position were you cant get out of let alone justify yourself. its easier to apoligise and get it over and done with.

I like Wu-Tang cause I like penis

And when I listen to the Wu it makes my penis get extremely erect!

^^haha stupid.. yo Dynamite close this thread already although I do want
    to see if he has anything to say in regards to my last reoply
    JusticEquality™

yeah i think this one is done. its not even about wu-tang anymore.

thread closed and moved to classic threads.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)