Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: was hitler christian?

i think i'm high

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin2k View Post
    who is to say what a christian behaves like

a lot of people dont "behave" like they are their religion but they are still said to be of that religion

so since the vatican was not behaving "christian" does that mean they stopped being christian or catholic for those years
    god....it's in the bible.....haha you for real with that one?

catholocism is something totally different man don't get it twisted.

Realness

Quote Originally Posted by snapple View Post
    god....it's in the bible.....haha you for real with that one?

catholocism is something totally different man don't get it twisted.
    I dont got it twisted what I am saying is, even if someone isnt following a religion to a T it doesnt mean they cant use it to push an agenda

what you said is that just bc someone isnt following a religion properly they cant be called of that faith, but I can name plenty of cases where people are believed to be of a religion when they dont even follow it completely

Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK

George Bush claims to be a Christian. Is putting in the orders so that thousands of people dye to make a buck the Christian thing to do? And if not, does this stop Bush from playing up to the religious right?

Support the Real. Click HERE

The pictures on that page won't load but I doubt Hitler was a Christian. Maybe he was trying to recruit people who were Christians. Have any of you read Mein Kampf? He cites Christianity as a "perfect example" why the Jews must be killed, saying that all the violence caused by Christianity in holy wars is from a "Jewish mentality." He also called Jesus a "bastard Jew child" in several speeches. He was definitely NOT pro-Christian, even if he was willing to work with them on many occasions.

And it's been disproven that he had Jewish relatives countless times. Thats an urban legend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
    The pictures on that page won't load but I doubt Hitler was a Christian. Maybe he was trying to recruit people who were Christians. Have any of you read Mein Kampf? He cites Christianity as a "perfect example" why the Jews must be killed, saying that all the violence caused by Christianity in holy wars is from a "Jewish mentality." He also called Jesus a "bastard Jew child" in several speeches. He was definitely NOT pro-Christian, even if he was willing to work with them on many occasions.

And it's been disproven that he had Jewish relatives countless times. Thats an urban legend.
    I never saw it being disproved

but clearly he wasnt blonde or blue eyed, yet that was the master race he was pushing

I doubt that Hitler was a Christian, all I know is that he's a Facist...

i think i'm high

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen View Post
    George Bush claims to be a Christian. Is putting in the orders so that thousands of people dye to make a buck the Christian thing to do? And if not, does this stop Bush from playing up to the religious right?

you said it yourself "claims" to be a christian. people always be like "i'm christian" or i'm "muslim" because thats what there fam is. you do not inhereit relgion. it is a code of life that is practiced everyday. if you do not follow the code, then you are not a part of the faith.

Realness

I'm not saying Bush is actually a Christian, only that he understands people can be manipulated in the name of Christianity

you said it yourself "claims" to be a christian. people always be like "i'm christian" or i'm "muslim" because thats what there fam is. you do not inhereit relgion. it is a code of life that is practiced everyday. if you do not follow the code, then you are not a part of the faith.
    it doesnt matter if someone claims it and isnt
    the way the world works is that someone can be considered something as long as they appear to be it, thats simple machiavelli

in order to be part of a religion you have to follow it, yes, but you dont have to follow it to make people think you are of that religion or to manipulate people of that religion that you appear to be endorsing,
    classic machiavelli again

Last edited by Kephrem; 01-19-2007 at 05:35 PM.

how can an ideology be limited to a race? I can understand w/ Jews cause it's an actual race of people but christians? c'mon.

Last edited by Kephrem; 01-19-2007 at 05:54 PM.

Wouldn't it be the Christians were the Jews? regardless any religion is gonna be the path you walk, not the color of your skin.

Last edited by Kephrem; 01-19-2007 at 05:31 PM.

he did not behave like a christian, so therefor he is not a christian
    Well then how do "christians" are suppose to behave?
    half the christians I know are on drugs, or in prison...?
    JusticEquality™