Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: was hitler christian?

  1. #16
    i think i'm high
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    on da wave~
    Posts
    6,227
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin2k View Post
    who is to say what a christian behaves like

    a lot of people dont "behave" like they are their religion but they are still said to be of that religion

    so since the vatican was not behaving "christian" does that mean they stopped being christian or catholic for those years
    god....it's in the bible.....haha you for real with that one?

    catholocism is something totally different man don't get it twisted.

    Realness

  2. #17
    Masta Flows zeppelin2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Grand Theft Toront0 (THE GTA)
    Posts
    1,217
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snapple View Post
    god....it's in the bible.....haha you for real with that one?

    catholocism is something totally different man don't get it twisted.
    I dont got it twisted what I am saying is, even if someone isnt following a religion to a T it doesnt mean they cant use it to push an agenda

    what you said is that just bc someone isnt following a religion properly they cant be called of that faith, but I can name plenty of cases where people are believed to be of a religion when they dont even follow it completely

    Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK

  3. #18
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    George Bush claims to be a Christian. Is putting in the orders so that thousands of people dye to make a buck the Christian thing to do? And if not, does this stop Bush from playing up to the religious right?

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  4. #19

    Default

    The pictures on that page won't load but I doubt Hitler was a Christian. Maybe he was trying to recruit people who were Christians. Have any of you read Mein Kampf? He cites Christianity as a "perfect example" why the Jews must be killed, saying that all the violence caused by Christianity in holy wars is from a "Jewish mentality." He also called Jesus a "bastard Jew child" in several speeches. He was definitely NOT pro-Christian, even if he was willing to work with them on many occasions.

    And it's been disproven that he had Jewish relatives countless times. Thats an urban legend.

  5. #20
    Masta Flows zeppelin2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Grand Theft Toront0 (THE GTA)
    Posts
    1,217
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
    The pictures on that page won't load but I doubt Hitler was a Christian. Maybe he was trying to recruit people who were Christians. Have any of you read Mein Kampf? He cites Christianity as a "perfect example" why the Jews must be killed, saying that all the violence caused by Christianity in holy wars is from a "Jewish mentality." He also called Jesus a "bastard Jew child" in several speeches. He was definitely NOT pro-Christian, even if he was willing to work with them on many occasions.

    And it's been disproven that he had Jewish relatives countless times. Thats an urban legend.
    I never saw it being disproved

    but clearly he wasnt blonde or blue eyed, yet that was the master race he was pushing

    Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK

  6. #21
    Wu Fan NY_Mami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,210
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    I doubt that Hitler was a Christian, all I know is that he's a Facist...

  7. #22
    i think i'm high
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    on da wave~
    Posts
    6,227
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Unseen View Post
    George Bush claims to be a Christian. Is putting in the orders so that thousands of people dye to make a buck the Christian thing to do? And if not, does this stop Bush from playing up to the religious right?

    you said it yourself "claims" to be a christian. people always be like "i'm christian" or i'm "muslim" because thats what there fam is. you do not inhereit relgion. it is a code of life that is practiced everyday. if you do not follow the code, then you are not a part of the faith.

    Realness

  8. #23
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    I'm not saying Bush is actually a Christian, only that he understands people can be manipulated in the name of Christianity

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  9. #24
    Masta Flows zeppelin2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Grand Theft Toront0 (THE GTA)
    Posts
    1,217
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snapple View Post
    you said it yourself "claims" to be a christian. people always be like "i'm christian" or i'm "muslim" because thats what there fam is. you do not inhereit relgion. it is a code of life that is practiced everyday. if you do not follow the code, then you are not a part of the faith.
    it doesnt matter if someone claims it and isnt
    the way the world works is that someone can be considered something as long as they appear to be it, thats simple machiavelli

    in order to be part of a religion you have to follow it, yes, but you dont have to follow it to make people think you are of that religion or to manipulate people of that religion that you appear to be endorsing,
    classic machiavelli again

    Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK

  10. #25

    Default

    ......
    Last edited by Kephrem; 01-19-2007 at 05:35 PM.

  11. #26
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    how can an ideology be limited to a race? I can understand w/ Jews cause it's an actual race of people but christians? c'mon.

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  12. #27

    Default

    ......
    Last edited by Kephrem; 01-19-2007 at 05:54 PM.

  13. #28
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Wouldn't it be the Christians were the Jews? regardless any religion is gonna be the path you walk, not the color of your skin.

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  14. #29

    Default

    ......
    Last edited by Kephrem; 01-19-2007 at 05:31 PM.

  15. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snapple View Post
    he did not behave like a christian, so therefor he is not a christian
    Well then how do "christians" are suppose to behave?
    half the christians I know are on drugs, or in prison...?
    JusticEquality™

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •