Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Son Unique Might Never Come Out

Poet Of The Streets

Quote Originally Posted by KnoX View Post
    dash is a fag.
    I been yellin that shit since the first day he stepped on the scene. Same with Puffy.

i think i'm high

yea i dont want dirty going out like that....damn...still a legend though

Realness

Damn, dude definately didnt have the right people around after he got out of prison. If he did than he might be here today.

Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix

I'm not surprised by this at all. I kinda figured it would go down like this? I think Dash iz like whatever? Releasing Dirty's album iz probably at the bottom of his to do list? Now that Dirty's gone itz kinda like outta sight out of mind. IMO it was a bad move to sign with Rocafella and Dash to begin with. I wish Rza could just come thru and be like I got this! I'm gonna handle Dirty's business, take control of the project and make sure everything iz straight. But I guess he can't do that? B/c if he could it would've been done already?
    Born intellectual...mind over matter...my mental splatter ya physical...so fast my movements are invisible...cut off the wingz to your trend...your not even that original

Quote Originally Posted by ZiG 9th View Post
    I'm not surprised by this at all. I kinda figured it would go down like this? I think Dash iz like whatever? Releasing Dirty's album iz probably at the bottom of his to do list? Now that Dirty's gone itz kinda like outta sight out of mind. IMO it was a bad move to sign with Rocafella and Dash to begin with. I wish Rza could just come thru and be like I got this! I'm gonna handle Dirty's business, take control of the project and make sure everything iz straight. But I guess he can't do that? B/c if he could it would've been done already?
    It's not his responsibility. ODB signed with Dash so noone has a right to bitch about what happens.

they might as well just put it o0ut because if they d0nt then nobody will get anything. They should just give it to rza to put out so he can change the guests and shit

Clan Member

Quote Originally Posted by tragedykhadafi12 View Post
    They should just give it to rza to put out so he can change the guests and shit
    CO-SIGN.

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
    Not really-why would he want to put more money into something that might not make any money for him?????
    its not like he has to promote it, he should just release it already
    dash and dirtys wife are fuckin over the fans

Quote Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
    "A Son Unique," which features guest performances by Missy Elliot, Macy Gray and ex-members of ODB's former hit group, Wu-Tang Clan, had been heavily hyped.

huh?!

anyway, not surprised at all! give up on it been released, no respect for dirty from Dash!
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by benzo View Post
    It's not his responsibility. ODB signed with Dash so noone has a right to bitch about what happens.

Yea i know itz not his responsibility, i said "i wish" RZA would just take over the situation and put it out the way he wants. I think if that were to happen it would be a win win situation for Dirty's legacy, his family, wu-tang and itz fanz. I could care less about Dash.
    Born intellectual...mind over matter...my mental splatter ya physical...so fast my movements are invisible...cut off the wingz to your trend...your not even that original

This albums was supposed to come out like almost 2 years ago.....I swear it has been pushed back like 7-8 times.......plus it leaked on the internet like 6 months ago.....and its full of lame guest apearences like the YOUNG GUNZ, JOE BUDDEN, and shit......does not compare at all the dopeness that is RETURN TO THE 36 CHAMBERS and NIGGA PLEASE....when ODB was at his crazed best
    "Rap has gradually degenerated from an art form into a ring tone"

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto